Personal computing discussed

Moderators: askfranklin, renee, emkubed, Captain Ned

Hoser
Lord High Gerbil

Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:55 pm

I didn't watch any of the original interview, but I caught some of it on the evening news.

I find it kind of funny how he says things like "I let them sleep in my bed, but I sleep on the floor" Then in the next sentence he says "All the kids ask me to sleep in the bed with them"

That's trolling if I ever saw it!!!

I'll let you sleep in my nice comfy bed, while I sleep on the hard floor right beside you. Tell me he doesn't know that the kids are going to ask him to sleep with them.

Nice try Jacko you weirdo. get a life, and leave the kids alone. If you're so worried about the underpriveliged kids of the world, then how about supporting a cause for thousands of kids at a time, rather than letting a few kids have a few days at your "ranch"
For those that fought for it, freedom has a taste that the protected will never know.
-Unknown Veteran

menes
Gerbil Elite

Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:52 pm

I don't why they are making such a big deal about Mikes kid and the balcony.
I was watching, "America's funniest video's" the other day where people are trying to win $10,000 for the funniest video.

One of the videos showed a father throwing his kid (3-4yrs) up in the air. On his fourth-fifth toss he threw the kid so high that the kids head bounced "hard" off of the ceiling. Everyone just laughed.
That kid could have been hurt.
A blessing to you, Menes, who fertilizes the mother. Deep is the secret of what you did to her in the dark.

Gandolf
Graphmaster Gerbil

Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:33 pm

ok this is retarted first off everyone comes in here too trash mj but the fact remains he hasn't done anything wrong. u say look wat he did to his face but is a result from plastic surgery gone wrong its not his fault, plus u say why doesn't he invite a 1000 kids well lets see u invite a 1000 kids to ur house because he is apperently doin more then u are so why put him down for that, we as people just need something to mock and laugh at so right now it gets to be him but we will all have are bad years too and most of us probably already have so why not just leave the guy alone

IntelMole
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:32 pm

As it happens, (this is all from another BBC program aired a few months back called "Jacko's Millions")

- He donates to 39 (+- a few :-s) charities....

- From what I heard, he had all that plastic surgery because he thought he looked like his father (as good a motive as any)

hoser, that's actually not a bad point... if you was to hold you new born child a few foot above the ground, then you're just as guilty of putting it at danger as michael... don't give me the difference in distance, it's irrelevant after a few feet for a baby...

menes, what about Donny Osmund? He was a child star wasn't he? He's not gone and done an MJ has he?

Not so sure on the Dahmer or "acting white" bits thought :-s,
IntelMole
Living proof of John Gabriel's theorem

menes
Gerbil Elite

Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:47 pm

Yeah, I'm sure that Mike gives a lot of money away to charities.
Certainly more than his critics.

Mike did look like a young version of his father. He was a good looking kid.

The Osmund brothers were basically Jackson Five wannabees.
Other than their one hit (was it, "one bad apple"?), they had nowhere near the popularity of michael and the J5. Donny could probably walk down a street without being recognized.
Plus even Donny did have some "issues" earlier on.

Look at mikes brothers, Jamaine, Randy, Tito and their wives and children, than look at michaels. Mikes clearly running from something bleaching his skin and going off to marry Elvis's daughter.
A blessing to you, Menes, who fertilizes the mother. Deep is the secret of what you did to her in the dark.

nicateen420
Gerbil XP

oh well

Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:40 pm

well these sort of situations happen all the time,,,there just not with multimillionare famouse people who get filmed everyday of there life by people that have nothing better to do and make money off it. The whole actor singing, im so famouse bothers me in to many ways. Whats the big deal,,, i personnally think he has alot of problems because what he did to himself, but arn't these people bothered enough,,,can we find something better to do,,,. oh well i grip about to much. Actors should not be walking down red carpets to award shows that spend hundreds of millions of dollars and make more,,, its a sad sad day we live in,,,actors and singers should be held for recognition,,,give them a loaf of bread,,,and give the starving people a few million and feed there country
M [email protected], 512 Uber samsung pc 3200
Uber 1337 Geforce3ti200, AC97 SOUND p4wnz joo, 20 gig maxtor 5400 rpm drive<---own3d
Having a system crippled by old parts= Priceless