TR's "Perfect Creation" Return to the Ring - RETIRED?

Hang out, sip some ice tea, and shoot the breeze with TR regulars.

Moderators: emkubed, Captain Ned

Re: TR's "Perfect Creation" Return to the Ring - RETIRED!

Postposted on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 am

I forgot to mention this:
In honor of PerfectCr's retirement, I present to TR

The Most Illegal Move in the History of Wrestling

PerfectCr, please tell me you know these guys :)
Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 am

tanker27 wrote:So now on to.........Competitive Gaming! :D

Happy retirement (although at 36 I am sure thats anything but!)

Heh, I will be taking up another active hobby other than going to the gym, probably running or something. I am going to take some time to just let me body heal now though!

Captain Ned wrote:16 years and no life-changing injuries? Consider yourself lucky that you had the smarts to retire before you inevitably found one.

So, it's all up to The Mouse now, eh?

Yeah I agree about no major injuries. I certainly didn't want to hit 50 and not be able to walk properly or something like that. Yep, the Mouse is my "real" job, but luckily I am on an awesome project that is tons of fun to work on!

idchafee wrote:become a manager

Nah, I am truly stepping away. It's time.

FireGryphon wrote:It was fun getting to know a bit about you and track your career in this thread. I must say, my default mental image of people on the Internet was forever erased when I learned what your name meant and what you actually did, so thanks for the entertainment and for breaking a stereotype! What's your next dream?

Thanks man, I appreciate that! Yeah some people think my username means "Perfect Circle" I guess. Don't know what the next dream is, other than being a Dad/Husband, enjoying gaming, etc. I am thinking about my next major hobby (other than gaming!). Running is something I might want to take up. But we'll see!

Dposcorp wrote:Great job all these years on TR. I was one of the ones who checked in, clicked the links and basically enjoyed the hell out of the stuff you shared. Thank you very much everything.

Say what you want about wrestling, but it is great fun and great entertainment, and some of the best dialog ever written.

It it never gets old. I was tuning in to watch a comedy special with comedian Maz Jobrani, from the "Axis of Evil" tour, and I run into wrestling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDohqhE7rI8

Also, almost everday I use a wrestling line; today it was Hulk Hogan's brother.

My kids watch the phineas and ferb cartoon, and even they used the line Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages..

Thanks again PerfectCr.

I forgot to mention this:
In honor of PerfectCr's retirement, I present to TR

The Most Illegal Move in the History of Wrestling

PerfectCr, please tell me you know these guys :)

LOL, thanks, I appreciate that! Yeah, the other cool thing is I kind of feel as though I can just be a fan again. Ever since I dreamt of doing this stuff, I always had a critical eye toward it. Either I was studying the craft, or I was pointing out mistakes I saw so I wouldn't make the same ones. Now that guys I've wrestled with and been on shows with over the years are rising in the ranks and making it to the top (It was great to see CM Punk get the title, and Daniel Bryan also get a big push with Money in the Bank), I feel like I can support them as a fan by buying tickets to the shows and watching on TV (and maybe the occasional PPV).

I don't know the guys in that video, but I do know the group they work for in PA and those guys do some comedy bits and really crazy characters. It's certainly entertaining, which is what wrestling is supposed to be!

And BTW, THIS is the best wrestling video....ever. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Core i5-3550 | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC w/ACX | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1866 | Fractal Define R4 | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU | Dell U2712HM LCD | Win 8.1 64bit
Steam/Xbox LIVE/PSN: PerfectCr
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 am

Sorry to bump an old thread. However, I may be planning a comeback for later this year. :) Stay tuned! Knee surgery No.4 is happening first!
Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Core i5-3550 | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC w/ACX | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1866 | Fractal Define R4 | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU | Dell U2712HM LCD | Win 8.1 64bit
Steam/Xbox LIVE/PSN: PerfectCr
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Previous

Return to The Back Porch