TR's "Perfect Creation" Return to the Ring - RETIRED?

Hang out, sip some ice tea, and shoot the breeze with TR regulars.

Moderators: emkubed, Captain Ned

Re: TR's "Perfect Creation" Return to the Ring - Updates & News

Postposted on Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:09 pm

PerfectCr wrote:
Forge wrote:
SpotTheCat wrote:Fight Fedor Emilianenko and see if he cares for acting.

Oh come on! EVERYBODY knows that PerfectCR is an *entertainer* .....

Yep. I never claimed to be anything more. Those guys would whip me in about 2.2 seconds! :lol:

It was a joke, must have needed a :D or something. Fedor has also won matches (against real fighters, too) in less time than that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWIZ01K3tGU here he takes a suplex with apparently no ill-effects... just like in pro wrestling!
SpotTheCat
Gerbilus Supremus

Postposted on Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 pm

SpotTheCat wrote:It was a joke, must have needed a :D or something. Fedor has also won matches (against real fighters, too) in less time than that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWIZ01K3tGU here he takes a suplex with apparently no ill-effects... just like in pro wrestling!

Oh ok, I thought you were saying that I claimed I am some baddass MMA fighter or something. :)
Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Core i5-3550 | 2x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1866 | Fractal Define R4 | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU | Dell U2712HM LCD | Win 8.1 64bit
Steam/Xbox LIVE/PSN: PerfectCr
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm

PerfectCr wrote:
SpotTheCat wrote:It was a joke, must have needed a :D or something. Fedor has also won matches (against real fighters, too) in less time than that.

Oh ok, I thought you were saying that I claimed I am some baddass MMA fighter or something. :)

Quite the opposite, I'd say. :P
Siglessness is boring.
Image - M4800-Eight1
Image - Vargr-Z97
Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:24 am

Forge wrote:
PerfectCr wrote:

Quite the opposite, I'd say. :P

Ok well I know nothing about Fedor or MMA, don't follow it.

Anyway, my match from 9/20 is now online!
http://www.wxwwrestling.com features weekly updates and an online broadcast of it's Rage TV Show.

How to view the WXW Netcast:
Go to http://www.wxwwrestling.com enter the website, and click on the NETCAST. You may need to install a quicktime or Windows Media plugin for your browser. (Please excuse the horiffic website design. Afa knows he needs to fix it. ;))

WXW Netcast Preview (with a new promo from yours truly. :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5mkJFVHKQ
Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Core i5-3550 | 2x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1866 | Fractal Define R4 | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU | Dell U2712HM LCD | Win 8.1 64bit
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:39 pm

PerfectCr wrote:Ok well I know nothing about Fedor or MMA, don't follow it.

Anyway, my match from 9/20 is now online!
http://www.wxwwrestling.com features weekly updates and an online broadcast of it's Rage TV Show.

How to view the WXW Netcast:
Go to http://www.wxwwrestling.com enter the website, and click on the NETCAST. You may need to install a quicktime or Windows Media plugin for your browser. (Please excuse the horiffic website design. Afa knows he needs to fix it. ;))

WXW Netcast Preview (with a new promo from yours truly. :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5mkJFVHKQ

Cool! Too bad they make you throw in the towel. I hope you... uh... do better in the future.

You're a good fight actor though.

BTW Fedor is basically "king ****." He's regarded as the best technical fighter in the world, and he's a heavyweight to boot. There are a few fighters I would say have a chance standing up, but once grappling starts, fedor has the win.
SpotTheCat
Gerbilus Supremus

Postposted on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Thats funny your from Allentown and went to psu. Did you graduate from wahs too?
yes
Gerbil

Postposted on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Wait, what? Who is from Allentown, PerfectCR?
Siglessness is boring.
Image - M4800-Eight1
Image - Vargr-Z97
Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:05 pm

You guys didn't listen to my interview on the TR podcast ;) Yes, I was born in NJ but I lived in Allentown from when I was 10 until I went to college. I went to Emmaus High School.
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 am

Neato. All I remember from watching wwf is Billy Kidman is from Allentown.
yes
Gerbil

Postposted on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 am

yes wrote:Neato. All I remember from watching wwf is Billy Kidman is from Allentown.

And he is a Wild Samoan Training Center graduate as well. ;) Now he's a trainer for WWE living in Tampa helping out their development talent.
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 am

PerfectCr wrote:You guys didn't listen to my interview on the TR podcast ;) Yes, I was born in NJ but I lived in Allentown from when I was 10 until I went to college. I went to Emmaus High School.

I haven't been working, so I have no commute. No podcast, and my music listening time has really bottomed out, too.

What part NJ? I lived in Willingsboro for years when I was wee small, and a few years in Bordentown more recently. I spent my honeymoon up near Edison, and I've been all over.
Siglessness is boring.
Image - M4800-Eight1
Image - Vargr-Z97
Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Born in Bergenfield up in Bergen County, right across the Hudson almost :)
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:58 am

PerfectCr wrote:Born in Bergenfield up in Bergen County, right across the Hudson almost :)

A bit of the Norf. You're more New Yarker than Jerseyian!

Ah well, at least you're Americanian and not one of them Canuckistanis. Good luck in your gymnastics competitions anyways. :P
Siglessness is boring.
Image - M4800-Eight1
Image - Vargr-Z97
Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:15 am

Forge wrote:
PerfectCr wrote:Born in Bergenfield up in Bergen County, right across the Hudson almost :)

A bit of the Norf. You're more New Yarker than Jerseyian!

Ah well, at least you're Americanian and not one of them Canuckistanis. Good luck in your gymnastics competitions anyways. :P
I wish I could do gymnastics, it would help a lot!
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:11 pm

I watched the video. Quite fun. It made my back hurt just watching it :lol: I did have to manually download the video so I could skip the first half. Heh Heh.
Usacomp2k3
Gerbil God

Postposted on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:58 pm

PerfectCR, you should bring back your awesome goatee.
Nitrodist
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Postposted on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 am

Nitrodist wrote:PerfectCR, you should bring back your awesome goatee.

Goatee == evil universe duplicate. EVERYBODY knows that.

I am the evil duplicate, in case you were wondering.
Siglessness is boring.
Image - M4800-Eight1
Image - Vargr-Z97
Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:03 am

Forge wrote:

Goatee == evil universe duplicate. EVERYBODY knows that.
Wrong! Image
lordT
Darth Gerbil

Postposted on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:22 pm

I would love to, but Disney won't allow it.

BTW, check this out!
Afa "The Wild Samoan" continues to help make wrestling dreams come true

On Tuesday November 4, 2008, Afa "The Wild Samoan" will open his training camp to the best of the trained Independent wrestlers for a special evaluation by WWE Senior Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis. All wrestlers are welcome to try out, this is not limited to Wild Samoan Training Center students.

For more information on how you can reserve your spot, contact: wstcschool@aol.com.

Now I am personally not going to tryout this time since I need more time to train since I just made my return to the ring. But I will be helping out Afa and the other wrestlers trying out for the WWE. This will be the first of many opportunities for wrestlers to show their stuff to the No. 1 guy in WWE who looks for talent. Of course, it will be good for me to meet the people in charge (other than Afa) to get my name out there. ;)
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am

PC PROMO for this Saturday!

FYI, the Sons of Tonga are the sons (duh) of former WWE and WCW star "King" Haku (aka Meng in WCW). I got to wrestle again him December 20th. That was fun. I didn't provide updates for the December shows, I was lazy. :) But the below press release explains it all!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Minneola Mayor David Yeager Emerges Victorious! 2 New WXW Champions Crowned! Wrestling Legend makes WXW Debut!

WXW Returns to the Leesburg, FL Armory Sat. January 17th and to the Minneola Rec. Center February 7th for the WXW NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS.

MINNEOLA, FL -- WWE Hall of Famer Afa The Wild Samoan's World X-treme Wrestling (WXW) invaded Leesburg and Minneola December 19th and 20th respectively for a Holiday weekend of exciting wrestling action! The weekend culminated with two huge surprises! Minneola Mayor David Yeager was faced with a handicap match situation when one of his partners (WXW Heavyweight Champion Sugaa) could not make the December 20th show. Mayor Yeager entered the ring with his partner, the young Irish Lionheart C.J O'Doyle. "Perfect Creation" Richard J. Criado seemed quite confident as he approached the ring with his partners Puerto Rican Hound Dogg and the new WXW Hardcore Champion, Sgt Hardcore. Mayor Yeager had one HUGE trick up his sleeve. To the surprise of everyone in attendance, including Criado's team, the Mayor introduced none other than WWE and WCW Legend HAKU!

Mayor Yeager showed that he had been training harder than anyone anticipated. He entered the ring and on a few occasions delivered some crisp wrestling maneuvers such a drop toe hold, clothesline, hard chops and stiff kicks. Criado, Sgt. Hardcore, and the PR Hound Dogg were thrown off their game with the inclusion of the legend HAKU. Early in the match C.J. O'Doyle took over on Criado and got the Mayor involved, who hit Criado with some hard chops, perhaps getting revenge on Criado for his negative comments about the Mayor himself and the town of Minneola.

Near the end of the match, HAKU tagged in the match and cleaned house! Criado attacked HAKU, but the legend was able to stop Criado in his tracks. HAKU tagged the Mayor into the match and they delivered a devastating clothesline to Criado. HAKU then hoisted Criado high into the air and crashed him down to the canvas with a spine tingling powerbomb. As HAKU was about to cover Criado, he stopped and tagged in the Mayor once again. Mayor Yeager covered Criado and got the PIN, 1, 2, 3! The Minneola crowd exploded as their hometown hero defeated the cocky Criado and his team!

Minneola Recreation Director Joe LaPolla also got involved in the match! Joe was not about to let Sgt. Hardcore's manager Rico interfere and hurt the Mayor. When Rico hopped up on the ring apron, Joe came out of nowhere and threw Rico off the canvas! Joe come into the ring and celebrated with HAKU, Mayor Yeager, and C.J. O'Doyle after the Mayor's pinfall on Criado.

This weekend also saw the crowning of 2 new WXW Champions! Fresh off her 2008 WXW Elite 8 tournament win, Mercedes Martinez defeated Betsy Ruth to win the WXW Woman's Championship in a hard fought contest. Both ladies battled each other Friday and Saturday nights, with Martinez taking home the gold on Saturday in Minneola. The WXW Hardcore Championship was also won by Sgt. Hardcore. Accompanied by his manager Rico, Sgt Hardcore won the belt in the parking lot after being challenged to a parking lot brawl by the former champ.

The Sons of Tonga continued their winning way by defeating two formidable team this weekend! Friday Dec. 19th in Leesburg the Sons defeated D.J. Hyde and the Puerto Rican Hound Dogg. D.J Hyde and the Hound Dogg interfered in the C.J. O'Doyle and Perfect Creation match, which allowed PC to win the match. The Sons came out to make the save and defeat this team. On Saturday Dec. 20th in Minneola the Sons of Tonga defeated two new WXW wrestlers, veteran Michael Patrick and Mr. Irresistible.

WXW's Christmas Chaos weekend also saw the successful debut of several talented cruiserweights including Gus Money, Mike Cruz, and Sabian. These superstars will be competing for the attention of WXW management for a shot at the WXW Cruiserweight Title at the Night of Champions February 7th in Minneola! TNA vet Jerrelle Clarke is not going to sit back and take these new cruiserweights lightly. Jerrelle continues to make a name for himself in the WXW cruiserweight division.

Come join WXW as a new year of explosive wrestling action begins Saturday Night January 17th in Leesburg, FL. Then, Saturday February 7th at the Minneola Recreation Center, WXW presents the NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS. At this special event, WXW history will be made as all WXW titles are on the line including the WXW Heavyweight title, the WXW Woman's title, and the Hardcore championship. 2 NEW champions will also be crowned as the WXW Tag Team Title will on the line, as well as the WXW Cruiserweight title! Do not miss this HISTORIC night of WXW wrestling action!

My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Warning: Long post w/lots of pics, links, and info!

Yes so I have been extremely lazy in keeping this thread updated, not that any of you were holding your breath or anything. :) Anyway, it's almost been a year since my return to the ring, and my return to getting in great shape.

WXW will being airing weekly streaming "TV" episodes! Here is a quick snip from a press release about it!
World Xtreme Wrestling (“WXW”) is pleased to announced we have reached an agreement to air our weekly wrestling program, WXW RAGE TV, exclusively on Hybrid Entertainment Television (http://HybridEnt.TV)! WXW, now running live events throughout central Florida, is owned and run by former 3-time WWE World Tag Team Champion and 2007 WWE Hall of Fame inductee, the legend Afa, “The Wild Samoan”. Hybrid Entertainment Television will begin streaming new episodes of WXW Rage TV Tuesday, August 18th, at 8:00 PM EST. New episodes will debut every Tuesday at 8:00 PM EST thereafter.

I am currently the WXW World Television Champion! Won it in May, lost it for a week, and gained it back! Pic:

A few personal fitness accomplishments since I began working out hard again in May of 08. I've lost 50lbs. since then (235 to 185) and my body fat has gone from 28% to 16%. I need to get that down further, and I am slowly getting there! Takes time. I've recently gained 10 lbs of muscle so I am at 195 now. Here's a before and after pic, you can see me here with Kevin in late 07 or early 08 (can't remember when he was here) and then another pic with me and my son last week on the Disney Cruise Line. :) You can really see it in the face!

THEN, I injured my right knee at my Boot Camp class at the gym in February! I've had two surgeries on my left knee, so it was time for the right! I had a bruised ACL and tons of loose cartilage floating around in there. The doc performed Microfracture Surgery on it 2/20/09 and the recovery was great! I was back in the ring literally 4 weeks after the procedure!

I continued to do my shows, usually 2 to 3 a month. In June we had a great WWE Tryout Camp at the Wild Samoan Training Center. I was proud to serve as an instructor along side my trainer and WWE Hall of Famer Afa The Wild Samoan, Haku, and Ricky Santana. WWE EVP of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis a.ka. "Johnny Ace" was on hand to personally scout talent. As a result, two guys got WWE Contracts, and a few more caught his eye and will get a close look when John comes to visit our camp again in December.

In May we had a great show with some wrestling legends! I was fortunate to wrestle against Superfly Jimmy Snuka and Scotty 2 Hotty. "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart was my manager. Cool stuff. Here are some pics....

Other recent pics:

Last but not least, since I am finally in great shape I had new gear made! :)

My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Awesome! I recognized Jimmy Hart right away.

To get the chance to wrestle Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is awesome (he must have been old looking)!
pwdrhnd23
Gerbil XP

Postposted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

pwdrhnd23 wrote:Awesome! I recognized Jimmy Hart right away.

To get the chance to wrestle Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is awesome (he must have been old looking)!

yeah he's getting up there. He's in one of pics after knocking me down. ;)
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 pm

post the youtube link to the Powerpoint Promo!!
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 pm

idchafee wrote:post the youtube link to the Powerpoint Promo!!

LOL, here it is!!
This is an enhanced version that shows clips of what I am talking about in the background! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VElMwHdbB5Q
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 am

Good pics there! Glad you're keeping busy. :)
If there is one thing a remote-controlled, silent and unseeable surveillance/killing machine needs, it’s more whimsy. -- Marcus
Darkmage
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm glad you love what you do, it shows, and getting in shape is never a bad thing. Get a nice print of you with the belt, sign it and frame it.
PerfectCr wrote:Image

On the other hand, you're perilously close to having another dude touch your head with his junk. I'll continue my life as an unknown cubicle monkey. :P

Congrats!
Siglessness is boring.
Image - M4800-Eight1
Image - Vargr-Z97
Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Forge wrote:On the other hand, you're perilously close to having another dude touch your head with his junk. I'll continue my life as an unknown cubicle monkey. :P
Congrats!

Haha thanks! ;) Well I am ALSO an unknown cubicle monkey at work so I get the "best" of both worlds! :D
My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 am

My gaming tattoos
PerfectCr
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:27 pm

PerfectCr, keep up the good work. This is very kick azz.

By the way, I love this wrestler.

http://www.wxwwrestling.com/Betsyruth.jpg

Reminds me of the warriors.
Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Silver subscriber

PreviousNext

Return to The Back Porch