Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

Hang out, sip some ice tea, and shoot the breeze with TR regulars.

Moderators: emkubed, Captain Ned

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

http://www.wistv.com/story/16481197/bee ... ted-in-wis

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.

The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.

Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.

Yeah, nothing more to this, I just thought that hilarious, and it reminded me of an article from some time back about parents who give their kids bizarre names... here we go, from 2008:

http://blog.syracuse.com/newstracker/20 ... nks_5.html

Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii.
Fish and Chips
Yeah Detroit
Sex Fruit
Number 16 Bus Shelter

Oh, cripes.
Jambe
Gerbil Elite

Re: Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:07 am

I just wonder what this guy's been smoking. Make a fortune selling it. Personally I think that parents that intentionally name their kids with off the wall stuff like that should be slapped. Repeatedly. I've got a son and my wife(the love of my life!) wanted to name him Bailey Sutton Briselli. I put my foot down at that one. It sounded like a law firm, not a person's name. I also said no to a Peter Jr. I refer you to the old joke about "Pete and Repete were sitting on a bridge. Pete fell off.....
piccolopete
Gerbil XP

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 am

Well, he was "tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, and possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana." I don't know that mere pot use would get you to something like that, but anything's possible.

And yeah, the zany names are just cruel, it seems. I mean, kids find ways to make a joke out of pretty much any name, but if the name itself seems like a joke, they're really in for it.

I'm all for unique names — I have an extremely common biblical name, and it'd be cool to have something more distinctive. Like, I'm crazy in love with a Dutch woman, so I might name a girl Aafje if we had one. And there was a waitress I met in Canada named Amni (am-knee) — I like that. I don't think I would go as far as Sex Fruit, though.

C'mon... Sex Fruit?

"Name please."

"SF Stephanopoulos."

"I need a first name, too, dear, not just initials."

"... my name is Sex Fruit Stephanopoulos, ok?"
Jambe
Gerbil Elite

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

It's almost as if he allowed Bill Cosby to choose his name.

I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do.
derFunkenstein
Gerbil God
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Castle: "Someone actually named their kid 'Random'? No wonder he turned to a life of crime."
He who laughs last, laughs first next time.
ludi
Gerbil Elder

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

ludi wrote:Castle: "Someone actually named their kid 'Random'? No wonder he turned to a life of crime."

Random Frequent Flyer Dent.
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Captain Ned
Global Moderator
Gold subscriber

Postposted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Xbox Live = narcon / Steam = Pontifex / PSN = Pontifex
David
Gerbil Jedi
Silver subscriber

Return to The Back Porch