Yeats wrote:I was anticipating LoTR crazies.
just brew it! wrote:I'd say the odds of any random BP thread being about beer (or eventually coming around to beer...) are pretty good. Satan not so much.
just brew it! wrote:I've never been to Dark Lord Day, but I will say that Three Floyds in general is an absolute zoo unless you go at an off time. Our homebrew club had (theoretically) scheduled them as a stop on our bus crawl a couple of months back, and had (or so we thought) made prior arrangements with them, but when we got there we discovered that there was close to a 2 hour wait just to get in the door. This was 1:00PM-ish on a Saturday afternoon.
w00tstock wrote:1. 3 Floyds will be closed to the public on Darklord day.
2. Only people with tickets will be allowed on property. But this will be like 6k people.
3. It will be a 97%+ outside event, so dress appropriately.
4. If you don't show up before 10 am you will have to walk miles from your car or pay one of the local business for parking.
5. The party (AKA Line) is a blast so bring beer and be prepared to start drinking at 10am or earlier.
6. If they run it like they ran their 15th anniversary party they let everyone with a ticket in at 10 am but you can only buy the beer during your ticket's session time.
7. Bring cash to buy the beer.
8. Overall it is a blast but it is a zoo. DO NOT expect to show up at 1pm and walk in to get your beer you will be disappointed.
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests