Personal computing discussed

Moderators: askfranklin, renee, emkubed, Captain Ned

superjawes
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Topic Author

Fitness SF Website Hijacked?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Story Here

It has since been returned to intended functionality, but I am very curious about this story. The developer claims they were never paid, Fitness SF says they did pay. He said, she said, I would really like to sort it out.

So if you have any added info, please share. Also, thoughts?
On second thought, let's not go to TechReport. It's infested by crypto bull****.

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Re: Fitness SF Website Hijacked?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:41 pm

As a web developer, even if the dude wasn't paid, he went about this the wrong way. I would never do business with him or his company again. If the company really didn't pay him, he can easily prove this in a legal manner and collect damages. Writing a rather public rant and crying about it in such an over-dramatic fashion is just plain unprofessional. He wrote his piece as if it was a manifesto of sorts - Sorry but I'm not buying it. I can't prove one way or another but my gut tells me this guy has an axe to grind, and is trying to manipulate perception. Tugging on the heartstrings of the LGBT community is dirty pool, friend. The truth has a funny way of coming out in the end, so we'll see.