Personal computing discussed

Moderators: askfranklin, renee, emkubed, Captain Ned

JohnC
Gerbil Jedi
Topic Author

Most honest car advertisement?

Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 pm

http://youtu.be/4V4k3g2CRAc
Even BMW admits that their current models are all about "attracting badge whores" (both of whom are sitting in this stationary car in this Ad) :wink:
Gifter of Nvidia Titans and countless Twitch donation extraordinaire, nothing makes me more happy in life than randomly helping random people

ludi
Lord High Gerbil

Re: Most honest car advertisement?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:49 pm

So far, within the past six months Car & Driver has linked a new Lexus IS higher than a BMW based on fun-to-drive quotient, and praised aspects of the chassis and steering in both the Caddilac ATS and all-new Chevy Impala while criticizing recent Beemer models as feeling increasingly asceptic.

Clearly, end times are upon us.
Abacus Model 2.5 | Quad-Row FX with 256 Cherry Red Slider Beads | Applewood Frame | Water Cooling by Brita Filtration

tfp
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Unfortunately the Lexus will continue to be driven by people who are incapable of driving any car correctly.

"Some of the worst drivers on the road drive a Lexus".

JohnC
Gerbil Jedi
Topic Author

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Lexus IS still looks disgusting enough (both inside and out) to detract many potential buyers :wink:
Gifter of Nvidia Titans and countless Twitch donation extraordinaire, nothing makes me more happy in life than randomly helping random people

LaChupacabra
Gerbil First Class

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:58 pm

I test drove an ATS with 4 wheel drive and the 2.0 turbo engine. My budddy has a 528 with xdrive. I completely agree with Car & Driver, and based on dynamics alone thought the ATS was the better vehicle.

Depreciation, however, makes it silly to buy a new Cadillac.