Just Cause 2 up for grabs

How we justify all that high-dollar hardware.

Moderator: Hoser

Just Cause 2 up for grabs

Postposted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:56 pm

I won a copy of Just Cause 2 in the GTX 560 Ti screenshot contest, and as I already have this game I am giving away the copy that I won. You will have to do a little bit of work to win it, but nothing too tough, especially if you're an old-school gamer. So, I will give the download code to whomever is first to reply with the correct answers to all 3 questions related to my screenshots:

1. What game is my first screenshot from?
2. What is the name of the old man sitting in the chair in this screenshot?
3. What does he give you?

Here is a small hint, and for any Canadians required to do a math problem to win something: 3+4
If you were not eligible to enter the original contest, and if winning this would cause any problems if you're from somewhere outside the US and Canada then that's on you.

Good luck!
spiked_mistborn
Gerbil

Re: Just Cause 2 up for grabs

Postposted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 pm

1. Ultima VII: The Black gate
2. Rudyom - mad mage first seen in Ultima VI
3. Rudyom's Wand - fun little gadget that blows up blackrock

EDIT: Wow. I was super wrong. Looked again. It's Rudyom. Corrected my entry. I no longer deserve my Ultima Dragons title. :(
FakeAlGore
Gerbil

Postposted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Nice job FakeAlGore! I figured there were a lot of old-school gamers on this site and it wouldn't take long for somebody to get this. I will PM the code to you! For a game that came out around '92 I think it still holds up well to this day. That was right around when I started PC gaming, so I haven't gotten around to playing the earlier Ultimas yet, but I have that Ultima collection CD around here somewhere... Just need to find some way to fit 28 hours in a day.
spiked_mistborn
Gerbil

Postposted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm

spiked_mistborn wrote:I have that Ultima collection CD around here somewhere... Just need to find some way to fit 28 hours in a day.

This one?

FakeAlGore
Gerbil

Postposted on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah, that's the one. I think I will maybe play through Ultima9 with all of the patches installed before the older ones though. I started it back in the day but never finished it. Computer is like 100x faster now than when I first played U9 also - I think I had an AMD K63 with Voodoo2 SLI back then.
spiked_mistborn
Gerbil

Return to Gaming