Console vs. gaming PC

How we justify all that high-dollar hardware.

Moderator: Hoser

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm

.
Last edited by clone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
neg
clone
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 am

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:11 pm

danny e. wrote:Console gameing is like fast food and PC gaming is like fine dining.
You're such a snob. If you don't like something, it's because you're superior, and everyone else who does like it is a fat idiot, is that it?

Now where have I seen this attitude before? Oh yeah!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/07/12/
Molon labe.
Vrock
Gerbil God
 
Posts: 20584
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: The Land of the Looney Lolcats

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:23 pm

What happens if someone does both?
Glorious
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Holy crap, this thread is STILL going? Isn't it about time somebody manned up and just agreed to disagree?
Under Construction Forever~~~
Kurotetsu
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 pm

As i sit on my comfy cough in front on my 64 inch plasma with my trust X360 controller in hand, listening to Skyrim in 7.1 surround sound all i have to say LONG LIVE THE PC!

Because my Skyrim is dialled up 11 via mods, all running in beautiful 1080p @ 60+ fps (real 1080p none of this upscaling crap) thanks to my 560ti SLI setup and its just amazing, between that and the Witcher 2 who needs the "next generation" its already here.
i7 2700k, ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Samsung 530 128GB, WD 1TB Black, LG 12X BD-R, Coolermaster COSMOS, Win7,
Jarlaxlecq
Gerbil
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:01 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm not sure I agree with this, the more money that has been invested into individual games the higher the risk of a loss that has lead to reduced variety and creativity for the sake of increased visual fidelity.

A phenomenon prevalent in the days of PC-dominated gaming, as well. Again, been over this. Re-hashing just ain't my thing.

you may classify more first person shooters are "more AAA" titles but where did the flight sims go, the mech sims, the sci fi flight sims, the adventure games, where are the RTS's

Most people don't care about those. That's not a product of "consolitis", it's a product of YOUR TASTES ARE ATYPICAL. Get over it.
SPOOFE
Grand Gerbil Poohbah
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Woodland Hills, CA

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Isn't it about time somebody manned up and just agreed to disagree?

That would require PC acolytes giving up their dogma.
SPOOFE
Grand Gerbil Poohbah
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Woodland Hills, CA

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

SPOOFE wrote:That would require PC acolytes giving up their dogma.

OK, we give up! Listen up everybody, SPOOFE is right!
Firestarter
Gerbil XP
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:12 am

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm

SPOOFE wrote:
Isn't it about time somebody manned up and just agreed to disagree?

That would require PC acolytes giving up their dogma.


I know this doesnt apply to all PC acolytes but this one doesnt hate on consoles, i just see the PC as the prefered platform. I've had plenty of good times on my X360 and PS3 (still an awesome bluray player) but if i had only 1 platform it would be the PC.

This past fall we had a monster snow storm hit the north east and knocked out power in most of my state for almost 10 days, 10 days without PC, X360, PS3 etc. (read alot of books via my iphone that week) after all that the thing i missed the most, by a loooong margin, was my PC. I enjoy them all but i'll never give up my PC
i7 2700k, ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Samsung 530 128GB, WD 1TB Black, LG 12X BD-R, Coolermaster COSMOS, Win7,
Jarlaxlecq
Gerbil
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:01 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm

SPOOFE wrote:
Jambe wrote:For the third time now, I was talking about your analogy

No, you weren't. "My analogy" was a device to point out how Danny's analogy doesn't work at all. That's it. In other words, PC GAMING IS NOT LIKE FINE DINING.

Anything you have to say after that is just trolling.


Hahaha! Read the thread! Oh, goodness me! I wasn't talking about what I was literally, factually talking about, as evidenced by this very thread! Haha!

The analogy is a personal opinion, not a statement of literal fact! The statement that the analogy "doesn't work at all" is ridiculous! Perhaps Danny thinks graphical fidelity, complex control schemes and big resolutions are the "finer" aspects of gaming, eh?

"OH NO NO! That's not what his analogy meant, THIS is what his analogy meant! I am actually Danny, privy to his thoughts and perspective (just like I am also Jambe, privy to his thoughts and perspective). I am also the Resident TR Analyzer of Metaphor, and my word on such matters is law!"

Anything you have to say after that is just a dill pickle that happens to look like words. A dill pickle that's past its prime.
Jambe
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:24 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 am

Vrock wrote:You're such a snob. If you don't like something, it's because you're superior, and everyone else who does like it is a fat idiot, is that it?

Now where have I seen this attitude before? Oh yeah!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/07/12/


There's nothing "snobby" with that though, unlike Apple's superiority which is firmly based on marketing, PC's superiority is based on facts.

Glorious wrote:What happens if someone does both?


They are mutants, indecisive fools who ends up sullying the PC even more with the taint of the lower classes' sorry excuse of a gaming contraption.

SPOOFE wrote:Most people don't care about those. That's not a product of "consolitis", it's a product of YOUR TASTES ARE ATYPICAL. Get over it.


It is a product of consolitis, since consolitis only spreads if "most people" dumbs down their own tastes and go down the hierarchy and get stuck with the proletariat's "consoles."

SPOOFE wrote:That would require PC acolytes giving up their dogma.


So you're advocating giving up on truths?


I do trumpet the PC's superiority, but I do not necessarily hate consoles. Much like how you don't automatically hate the tastes of the lower classes because they are the lower classes, but rather on how they came up with those tastes, and what those tastes actually are.

And I can easily rent consoles, so if I need to play a console-exclusive game, or a game which is "more enjoyable" with a console, I'll go rent.
P67A-GD65 (B3), i7, GTX 570 (GT 630 temp. card), 8GB RAM, 1TB + 500GB, FSP 700W PSU
entropy13
Gerbil
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:53 am

entropy13 wrote:
Vrock wrote:You're such a snob. If you don't like something, it's because you're superior, and everyone else who does like it is a fat idiot, is that it?

Now where have I seen this attitude before? Oh yeah!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/07/12/


There's nothing "snobby" with that though, unlike Apple's superiority which is firmly based on marketing, PC's superiority is based on facts.
Ugh. What you find to be "superiority due to facts!" may be completely irrelevant to someone else, or even a major detractor (like in Spoofe's .ini examples). Haven't you figured that out yet?

The snobbiness comes from the elitism. You are so confident in the superiority of your platform that you insult and debase people who don't share that ideal. Because hey, if they can't see how superior the PC is to console gaming, then they must be idiots! :roll:


entropy13 wrote:They are mutants, indecisive fools who ends up sullying the PC even more with the taint of the lower classes' sorry excuse of a gaming contraption.
Yep, no snobbieness here. Seriously, it's time for you shut the **** up now.
Molon labe.
Vrock
Gerbil God
 
Posts: 20584
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: The Land of the Looney Lolcats

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 am

entropy13 wrote:They are mutants, indecisive fools who ends up sullying the PC even more with the taint of the lower classes' sorry excuse of a gaming contraption.


Good to know that I'm a filthy half-breed because I game on both. :roll:
Glorious
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 am

Vrock wrote:Ugh. What you find to be "superiority due to facts!" may be completely irrelevant to someone else, or even a major detractor (like in Spoofe's .ini examples). Haven't you figured that out yet?


Irrelevant simply because that someone else is part of the lower level of the gaming hierarchy.

Vrock wrote:The snobbiness comes from the elitism. You are so confident in the superiority of your platform that you insult and debase people who don't share that ideal. Because hey, if they can't see how superior the PC is to console gaming, then they must be idiots! :roll:


I have yet to insult or debase people, and have never called others "idiots", rather as merely members of the lower classes, the proletariat, the commons. Unless you interpret that as an insult.

Vrock wrote:Yep, no snobbieness here. Seriously, it's time for you shut the **** up now.


You cannot silence the truth.

Glorious wrote:Good to know that I'm a filthy half-breed because I game on both. :roll:


You are very much welcome that you have accepted that knowledge. It is nice to see a half-breed at least accept his true nature.
Last edited by entropy13 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
P67A-GD65 (B3), i7, GTX 570 (GT 630 temp. card), 8GB RAM, 1TB + 500GB, FSP 700W PSU
entropy13
Gerbil
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 am

I just have to double-post this, but

WTF Vrock and Glorious? Did you really take my posts seriously?

EDIT: Hmm maybe I should have waited for SPOOFE to reply before I posted this?
P67A-GD65 (B3), i7, GTX 570 (GT 630 temp. card), 8GB RAM, 1TB + 500GB, FSP 700W PSU
entropy13
Gerbil
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 am

SPOOFE wrote:
PC gaming is like fine dining.

That's right, just the other day, I was at a five-star restaurant, and when my filet mignon stuffed with lobster showed up, I had to open the .ini file and spend six hours tweaking settings, and then I had to go to a whole 'nother restaurant to download some mods to really get the meal how I like it.


No, you had to use silver ware and manners buddy, even harder for most people than an .ini file.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 am

danny e. wrote:Console gameing is like fast food and PC gaming is like fine dining.
Sure, Vrock is right.. america is full of idiots eating at McDonalds and Arbys. But some of us like real food. Food with a soul rather than fat layered fat.

Even I, sometimes whip through Burger King or some such if I'm in a rush but this happens about once or twice a year... and if you really want something that tastes good, you're not going there. Why then do the fast food places still exist? Because they're popular. Exactly like consoles. It's easy. 12 year olds with ADD can figure out 6 buttons.

There are some games like racing games, tennis, ect that I'd much rather play on a console. FPS, though, is steak. And fast food places don't serve steak.
----

So, in closing, the millions of people stuffing their face at McDonalds will probably never care that there are places you can buy and eat real food.
It doesn't pay to try to convince them that real food is better than the crap they eat. Fact of the matter is, Vrock is right and the majority like that crap or it wouldn't be selling.


While I wouldn't say this is universally true I do agree with the broad strokes. I see this in all forms of media. Not saying "main stream aka consoles" can't have Quality or even revolutionary titles or offerings but just that more often than not the audience isn't receptive of such innovations so they aren't targeted at them. People act like real food aka "fine dinning" and fast food are only different in the nature of the product but there is allot that separates them. Dress code, cost, MANNERS, proper etiquette, Intelligence and comprehension these are all barriers for the masses for "fine dinning" many of us circumvent some of these barriers through various means, say cooking at home etc. But end of the day the easiest, cheapest thing wins, McDonalds wins.

Most people don't notice the difference between great and functional. Most people struggle with any level of critical thinking all they know is they are hungry more food for less is better food. They put little to no consideration into what they consume or how they consume it. They don't percieve the value of a premium product or experience, heck they can't even experience the difference in the product most of the time. You give a console gamer Half life 2 and CoD 2 and 80 percent of people won't know the difference in the game besides the dress of the enemy's maybe. They won't perceive the subtle narrative difference nor the gameplay difference and or level design disparities. Allot of people don't perceive the difference between hamburgers and steak, they think they both come from cows so what's the difference, the value and quality is in the cheaper one.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 am

entropy13 wrote:WTF Vrock and Glorious? Did you really take my posts seriously?


I thought you might be trolling, but sometimes it's rather hard to tell. :-?
Glorious
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 am

Incorrect. I've already dealt with this: A platform accessible and preferred by a larger number of people yields greater potential reward for large monetary investments in gaming, encouraging more AAA titles
I'm not sure I agree with this, the more money that has been invested into individual games the higher the risk of a loss that has lead to reduced variety and creativity for the sake of increased visual fidelity.[/quote]

You my friend have hit the nail on the head. Scale is a double sided sword, mass market expectations are not fickle. The market on consoles may be huge but you tell me where we see more successful independent game development??? Console gamers that care about non CoD games is small just look at how small zelda and mario sales are relative to CoD and that is moving product every 12 months and those are main stream series!!! How well does a new IP from a dev of 50 people or less do on consoles??? What platform is minecraft on??? Not to say PC doesn't have its own mass market element, WoW, and the like make that apparent. Heck if WoW is a unit of measure then PC is potentially the most lucrative of all platforms. But you'll notice that WoW units relative to all unit sales is low despite its revenue being high, it isn't directly competing with or stealing from most games like CoD is... might it be the consumer base it appeals to buys more than 1 or 2 games a year or even plays more than one genre of game. The demographics of consumers are so different.

Yet its been shown time and again that independent game development flourishes on PC, The Witcher, Stalker, Metro 2033, Sins of a solar empire... Need I go on, heck Valve is privately held so you could argue they are still a "independent" developer. Money is a barrier as well as a draw. Money often spurs development but stunts creativity. I think the PC platform is better balanced, IMHO. End of the day I love games and I have all platforms save handhelds.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

Vrock wrote:
danny e. wrote:Console gameing is like fast food and PC gaming is like fine dining.
You're such a snob. If you don't like something, it's because you're superior, and everyone else who does like it is a fat idiot, is that it?

Now where have I seen this attitude before? Oh yeah!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/07/12/


Um there is truth in that comic that both reinforces and tears down your argument. The coffee isn't better because its french but it might be a different product and better in quality regardless. Yes people of "status" ruin good things for discerning people. Doesn't mean that his coffee isn't better for his pallet or those of people who prefer it. At the same time why would someone who doesn't appreciate or even taste the difference bother with a "French" roast. I new a guy who drank 2 pots of coffee before work, needless to say he didn't give a flip what kinda it was. I will say more often than not mass consumption as with the consoles is something not driven by QUALITY! Let me ask you, what was a better game on consoles, mario galaxy2, CoD whatever or Uncharted2? You probably picked uncharted or MG2 well sadly neither beat out Cod for single platform sales. CoD doesn't have to be perfect to sell it just have to have the bullet point list of features that masses want, it just has to not be bad.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 am

Jarlaxlecq wrote:As i sit on my comfy cough in front on my 64 inch plasma with my trust X360 controller in hand, listening to Skyrim in 7.1 surround sound all i have to say LONG LIVE THE PC!

Because my Skyrim is dialled up 11 via mods, all running in beautiful 1080p @ 60+ fps (real 1080p none of this upscaling crap) thanks to my 560ti SLI setup and its just amazing, between that and the Witcher 2 who needs the "next generation" its already here.


This is my experience and its flipping great.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 am

.
Last edited by clone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neg
clone
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 am

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 am

.
Last edited by clone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neg
clone
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 am

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 am

SPOOFE wrote:
Isn't it about time somebody manned up and just agreed to disagree?

That would require PC acolytes giving up their dogma.


I think you are not reading most of this thread. There is still some rallying against the "console masses" and "Arrogant PC users" but I think the informed of us on this forum are more discussing markets and how they drive product development.

Me preferring PC doesn't mean I don't LOVE Uncharted, Mario galaxy, or any of the other great exclusives its just me saying that hey on a thread about preferences related to platform I prefer this. Then if we step back and talk about markets... AAA products aside I think there is more interesting stuff happening on PC. It fits better into my life, I get the "premium" experience at my desk and on my couch. Most people don't experience games the way I do.

If your a discerning console gamer great, you realize you are the minority on your platform... I know I am. When publishers do market research you aren't a dot on their radar. Consolization of games isn't really the fault of the platform so much as the market it is targeting. It really bothers me to get shafted so much, and it bothers me more that the community I'm party to as a console gamer is oblivious they are taking it from publishers and platform holders.

Next gen consoles look to be about 30- 100 percent more powerful... that is amazingly low and furthers the notion that its a game of diminishing returns with my GPU still being more powerful than the proposed PS4. I will continue to buy consoles for the games but I won't carry the banner saying hey kids get an Xbox they are great I'm only on my 3rd and its only 60 dollars a year to play the games you buy! PSN is the next best thing, it was only down for a month! No your wrong the wii is amazing as long as you don't care about online, or community, or post launch support, or good control schemes, screen formatting issues, lack of universal surround sound support. There is nothing here that makes any platform definitely empirically better than any other as this is at its core a flame thread. Those are my issues with the platforms, still love mario galaxy, still love metroid prime 3, still love halo reach uncharted 2 and 3, god of war 3 killzon 3.

But look at games like dragon age, CoD, Crysis, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, Elder scrolls/fallout, GTA, etc. These games that are cross platform really really really struggle with fundamental design issues as they target the larger markets. As their budgets swell they try to create a mass market game that is as basic as an iphone app and it nueders or destroys aspects of the design in the process. Its not that the games only suffer as PC ports, lol. GTA 4 was a muddled mess on consoles rest assured that is what I played it on, as was GTA vice city and san andreas. But the mass market doesn't perceive these issues, its still a game with cars and hookers they'll buy it, and critics will give it perfect scores despite base issues with cover and aiming mechanics soiling the entire game at its core. Even critics will jump out and give a horrible game like advanced warfighter on 360 an average score of 9.5 when the game was so bad I would have given it a 40-50 percent rating my self.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am

Vrock wrote: You are so confident in the superiority of your platform that you insult and debase people who don't share that ideal. Because hey, if they can't see how superior the PC is to console gaming, then they must be idiots! :roll:.


Its not about being idiots, hey if someone doesn't pick the best retirement plan or get the best job or achieve all he can in life is he an idiot??? I don't think so. I might use the term ignorant and their is nothing wrong with that. The masses are a thing that cannot be changed they will exist and as SPOOFE has pointed out where part of the PC platform in decades gone by. I would argue though that the "MASSES"of old HAD to be more technically inclined to game on the PC in the days of old. This barrier does in and of its self shape the "MASSES" into something a little more... informed? I mean basically the barrier was like a test. Hey if you are this smart, competent, and dedicated... YOU are a PC gamer. Sure some guys who aren't in the double digits with their IQ's probably made it, carried along by smarter people doing things for them but doesn't really change the point of my argument. The Masses of PC gamers have and most likely never will be the same as the console masses. No barrier means any boob with a wallet can game, so your market is neither dedicated or informed on any level beyond how to purchase things. This is how development for the Discerning console mass has informed or otherwise shaped for better/worse the design of games for the past decade. Doesn't mean if you are a console gamer you are ignorant its more the other way around if you are ignorant you are likely a console gamer. So what I'm a console gamer luckily that fact in and of itself doesn't rob me of my intellect and knowledge. Don't worry guys you can play console games and still be smart competent people, actually I would argue more smart people playing consoles could influence that market, issue being that would require smart people to become a much larger share and that isn't really possible. No matter smart people have more money than poor people, pc gamers supposedly average something like 2 or 3 times the number of games of any console consumer from what I heard a while ago. Take that and the fact that every game doesn't have a licensing fee attached to it there is ALLOT more money per consumer in the PC market for publishers and developers. Tapping that means creating smart, creative games and not hindering them with DRM that disrespects the consumer.
kamikaziechameleon
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

PARAGRAPHS
Glorious
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 am

.
Last edited by clone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neg
clone
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 am

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

clone wrote:William Shakespeare wrote his name 18+ different ways, take up proper grammar with him.


In a single run on sentence?

Oh, and btw, congratulations on not knowing the difference between spelling and grammar you clown.
Glorious
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 am

.
Last edited by clone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neg
clone
Gerbil Elite
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 am

Re: Console vs. gaming PC

Postposted on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am

clone wrote:lol, a slavish adherence to protocol is the sign of an unimaginative mind, a caustic adherence to protocol is the sign of a childlike mind.


It's called readability, something everyone here knows you're completely unfamiliar with.

clone wrote:p.s. try staying on the topic instead of trolling and attempting to derail the thread, no one cares about your bloated ego in a thread discussion about console vs gaming pc.


What topic is that, clown? That SPOOFE is "blind?"

Nope. You're on-topic and not trolling: :roll:

clone wrote:the problem being SPOOFE choosing to be blind or SPOOFE being blind.... either or, no matter, same problem


clone wrote:this only proves my point SPOOFE, it's why I said you were blind in a previous post,


clone wrote:More dishonesty. then you are admittedly blind which confirms what I already mentioned.


:roll:
Glorious
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 7877
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests