Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Topic Author

Gotham City Impostors Free to Play - Anyone try this?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 pm

So I was browsing some steam games to see if there was anything super cheap for me to spend 15 minutes on PER WEEK (Kids + Wife + Work + Sleep = limited gaming time)
The "free to play" section caught my eye, and I found myself watching the trailer for Gotham City Impostors Free to Play.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/206210/

Anyone play this?

I wouldn't mind trying this if its fun, and maybe we can get some TR guys together in one place for a good time.

I just want to see if it is enjoyable to play or lame.

Thanks in advance.

blitzy
Gerbil Jedi

Re: Gotham City Impostors Free to Play - Anyone try this?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 pm

I have tried it on xbox and it's quite fun, it's just a simple shooter but I did get a sense that they had done a pretty good job with it

shaq_mobile
Gerbil Elite

Re: Gotham City Impostors Free to Play - Anyone try this?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 pm

i played it for about a 30-45 minutes just now. seems like it could be fun, but i dont want to invest time to get the cool stuff. its progressive so if you want the cool stuff you need to spend time and money. weapon balance was confusing as well. bullets didnt seem to go where they should have gone. some people seemed to arbitrarily take way more damage than others... that kind of stuff. things that if you played it for a while you could figure it out. its own goofiness makes me not want to invest the time.

not terrible, i just dont see a reason to spend the time the game needs me to.