Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

nstuff
Gerbil
Topic Author

LANFest FITES Lan Party in Central PA

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Hey all,

I wanted let you all know about an upcoming LANFest FITES LAN Party in the North East (Central Pennsylvania). This is a great group of gamers who just enjoy having a good time. At the larger LANs like the upcoming LANFest event, we have people come from as far away as California and Georgia. If you want to make a road-trip of it, there is plenty to do in the area both before and after the LAN. We are near the state capital Harrisburg, Hershey (really good smelling town with lots of chocolate), and Lancaster (Amish country).

If you haven't heard of us and are interested, or just have questions, don't hesitate to drop me a PM or post here.

I look forward to meeting you all in person!

Below are the full details. You can find them also on the main site (http://www.fites.net).

=====================================

LANFest FITES 2013
----------------------
Start: August 23th, 2013 6pm
End: August 25th, 2013 10am

40 hours of gaming goodness!

Location of Venue:
Park Inn
5401 CARLISLE PIKE
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050
Tel: 1-717-697-0321

Payment Details:
Cost PER SEAT: $45
*Each paid seat is limited to one gaming device(PC, Xbox, PS3) and monitor. Multiple monitors require multiple seats. No exceptions. This is for both space and electricity reasons.

Pre-Pay now to guarantee yourself a seat! We sold out earlier this year and had to turn people away.

Other Details:
* We are unable to offer refunds unless the event is canceled, however your seat is transferable.
* Seating will be reserved via Intel LANFest online registration system (if you want to sit with friends, register and pay quickly to secure a group of seats close to one another!)
* Age Limit: 13+

=====================================

PS to Mods: I tried looking for a specific LAN Party thread, if I somehow missed it, please move this to the proper place. Thanks!

~Aaron
'nstuff'
http://www.fites.net
https://lanfest.intel.com/events/fites-2013/main

Krogoth
Emperor Gerbilius I

Re: LANFest FITES Lan Party in Central PA

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Sorry, I can't make it. I got to cover for somebody's vacation at work. :(
Gigabyte X670 AORUS-ELITE AX, Raphael 7950X, 2x16GiB of G.Skill TRIDENT DDR5-5600, Sapphire RX 6900XT, Seasonic GX-850 and Fractal Define 7 (W)
Ivy Bridge 3570K, 2x4GiB of G.Skill RIPSAW DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, Corsair CX-750M V2, and PC-7B

nstuff
Gerbil
Topic Author

Re: LANFest FITES Lan Party in Central PA

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Krogoth wrote:
Sorry, I can't make it. I got to cover for somebody's vacation at work. :(

aww, that stinks. Hopefully you have find a way. :) We're planning on having a ton of swag again this year thanks to our generous sponsors.