I've been playing Battlefield 4 for a few months now. I recently got to level/rank 51 and always play in hardcore mode. Battlefield 4 is definitely my favorite 2013/4 game.
One of the things that appeals to me, that keeps me playing more and more is the "human" element of the game; meaning the funny, epic moments created by the players, things that make me laugh and say "What tha..?!?!"
So, I thought it would be fun to share some of them with you and perhaps you can share your funny moments with everyone here:
1. Watching a squad member accidentally kill a teammate, rushing to revive him (while saying “sorry dude”), just to see both of them get sniped....aww!
2. While in the Golmud Railway map, seeing a tank running a full speed, catching some major air and land on top of an enemy soldier…epic!
3. Accidentally killing a friendly that is just following me to back me up. I turn around, get scared, and shoot him…oops!
4. Driving a Buggy, getting shot and not realizing I’m dead for a few seconds…and asking myself “why can’t I turn?!?!”
5. In Flood Zone, while scanning the rooftops through my scope, spotting an enemy sniper and watching him accidentally fall…wow!
6. My favorite: seeing a bunch of enemies rush into a building to take cover, and immediately run out the other end because a friendly has thrown in a grenade.
7. Keeping an enemy in my sights (scope), patiently waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger just to see him get blasted away by a guided missile!
8. And recently, in Guilin Peaks, I hopped in a Little Bird and decided to land on top of the tallest mountain in the middle of the map; and what do you know?!? I found a little Chinese statue (my first Easter Egg)! What tha?
What about you?