Anybody into pro-DotA? TI4 NA Qualifiers just started!

How we justify all that high-dollar hardware.

Moderator: Hoser

Anybody into pro-DotA? TI4 NA Qualifiers just started!

Postposted on Wed May 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi everybody! It's my first post here so please refrain from flaming! :P nahh just criticize me and I'll improve! Amidst my finals I still happen to have time for this amazing tournament, and the past two days have been the start of the qualifiers, first in the North American region. I hope some of you are into DotA so we can get this thread going, newbies are welcome to ask around anything about it too! I'll just leave some links for any of you who want to know more about it! Today is the last day of the NA qualifiers though, and I hope North American Rejects get or SNA get into the wild card at least! What do you think? Discuss.
Dota2 Valve blog with all the details: oops seems like I am not allowed to post links so, I guess, google "dota2blog"?
The Internationals 4 'unofficial trailer' : same here :( just search for "dotacinema dota2 ti4 who will be victorious"
ForceEdge
Gerbil In Training

Re: Anybody into pro-DotA? TI4 NA Qualifiers just started!

Postposted on Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 pm

I don't follow the pro scene much but I am partial to the odd game of dota, picked up the compendium the other day should be interesting to watch some of the games
blitzy
Gerbil Jedi

Re: Anybody into pro-DotA? TI4 NA Qualifiers just started!

Postposted on Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Generally the first day of the qualifiers won't be that interesting as they are mostly stomp matches, 2nd day onwards would be really nice as the teams start to show their flair, such as the most recent Team Liquid vs NAR matches and SNA vs eHUG. Thanks for showing your support to the teams!
ForceEdge
Gerbil In Training

Return to Gaming