dropped my pda

Laptops, PDAs, Cell Phones, and all other tech that you carry with you.

Moderators: mac_h8r1, Nelliesboo, David

dropped my pda

Postposted on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:47 am

hey i dropped my toshiba e740 pocket pc today, and when i went to turn it back on, it did nothing at all. i dont know what to do with it and i dont know a thing bout them, i bought it online at ubid.com and i dont know what to do with it. if you have any ideas or resolutions to my problem, dont mind to pm me or reply. thank you

Jared
dejay007
Gerbil

Re: dropped my pda

Postposted on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:07 pm

dejay007 wrote:hey i dropped my toshiba e740 pocket pc today, and when i went to turn it back on, it did nothing at all. i dont know what to do with it and i dont know a thing bout them, i bought it online at ubid.com and i dont know what to do with it. if you have any ideas or resolutions to my problem, dont mind to pm me or reply. thank you

Jared

First thing to do, and excuse me if you already did this, is to check the battery compartment. I'm accidently undone the little "lock" next to the compartment door and had my e740 not start because of it.

Take the battery pack out, put it back in, make sure it's seated correctly and close it up. After that you can try a hard re-set to see if that helps.

Then again.....it might just be busted. :-?
Probably PUI. Definitely an كافر
Looking for Knowledge
Emperor Gerbilius I
Silver subscriber

Re: dropped my pda

Postposted on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:38 pm

First thing to do, and excuse me if you already did this, is to check the battery compartment. I'm accidently undone the little "lock" next to the compartment door and had my e740 not start because of it.

Take the battery pack out, put it back in, make sure it's seated correctly and close it up. After that you can try a hard re-set to see if that helps.

Then again.....it might just be busted. :-?

Well i had that problem before, and i figured it. but now it is a new problem. i dont know how i would even check to see if everything is okay inside. i hate this thing and i wish that i never bought it.
dejay007
Gerbil

Postposted on Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:47 pm

Did you try calling or emailing Toshiba?
Buub
Maximum Gerbil
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:57 pm

no i have yet to but has anyone else have this problem?

Also whenever i try and charge it, it will get really warm. I dont know if that is because of the battery but it gets kinda warn
dejay007
Gerbil

Return to Mobile Tech