codedivine wrote:Wp7 users! Here are some questions for you, from a person who has not used WP7 except for a few minutes in a store:
1. How is the Exchange support? Is push email supported? Calendar? Contact search?
2. How is the Gmail support? Same questions as above.
IDK about the calendar, i think you can sync with your live one, and then sync to the phone as a back up. i don't use calendars, as i'm not organized
3. Does it have wifi hotspot functionality?
no. you CAN however enable it through the factory menu, and there are steps showing you how. so yes/no. it's not official, but it works.
4. Are apps available for task management with sync support to services such as Remember the Milk or Toodledo?
i have no idea what those are
5. How is the support for VoIP? Does it support SIP over wifi and 3g?
voip is currently MIA. will be on the platform in the next couple of months. Mango brings socket support, and it's needed to do voip efficiently. MS bought skype, and it's expected to be completely integrated in the next update, but in the meantime there will be a standalone application
http://www.wpcentral.com/skype-definite ... dows-phone
6. Any video calling support?
codedivine wrote:Ok thanks for all the answers people! I guess I will wait for the new devices then but things looking good.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests