Problems with Yoga 2 Pro and Adobe Flash

Laptops, PDAs, Cell Phones, and all other tech that you carry with you.

Moderators: mac_h8r1, Nelliesboo, David

Problems with Yoga 2 Pro and Adobe Flash

Postposted on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm

I finally bought another laptop after 7 years and went with a Yoga 2 Pro. the I7 with 8 gb ram and 256 GB SSD. Im actually pretty happy with it. It literally boots up instantly even being completely shut off . The touchscreen works well, the resolution is amazing( though I downsized it to 1920x1080) and its nice I can flip it back to laptop mode whenever I need or want to. However, it seems to have to some issues getting Adobe Flash to work. Sometimes it automatically loads into IE11 and other times it doesn't. I keep getting that red banner that says Flash is not installed. I even installed the patch it tells you to for Flash and windows 8. And for some reason I cant get Java to work at all even though it detects it on java.com. I know its not Windows 8 that is the issue because both Flash and Java work just fine on my desktop. Anyone have any ideas what could be the issue with what is causing the problem?
i7-4770k, ASRock Z87 Extreme6, Radeon R9 270, 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600, Creative SB Z, OCZ Vertex 460 240 GB SSD, 2x 1TB WD Black HDD, Windows 8.1 Pro
ALIAS
Gerbil Elite

Re: Problems with Yoga 2 Pro and Adobe Flash

Postposted on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 pm

You may need to install or enable the Java and Flash plugins for your browser.
Sheep Rustlers in the sky! <S> Slapt | <S> FUI | Air Warrior II/III
FireGryphon
Darth Gerbil
Gold subscriber

Return to Mobile Tech