Sometimes it takes forever to load a web page. I think something's wrong with my USB. It's not my ISP because same site loads fast on my smart phone. I've tried 2 USB wifi adapters and the same thing happens. I've downloaded the latest chipset drivers and drivers. I'm about to buy a PCI express wifi adapter but wanted to check with you before i do. Thanks
ronch wrote:1. Try a different browser.
2. Make sure no app is slowing your connection (background downloads, torrents and such).
3. Make sure your OS installation isn't messed up.
4. Try cleaning your system with something like CCleaner.
5. If you have time, perhaps a reformat and reinstallation of everything is called for.
HappySOB wrote:1. Tried another browser and same thing
2. No background apps running
3. Reinstalled Windows and same thing
Few weeks ago i bought a PCI-E wifi adapter and the problem persists
I'm thinking it may be the motherboard/chipset. Is there any program that allows you to test the chipset?
If not, i'm gonna buy a new motherboard see if that fixes it
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests