Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, SpotTheCat, Nemesis

chriswarnes
Gerbil
Topic Author

Thermaltake Xaser II 5000 - how many fans?

Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:39 am

Hi there,

This may be a long shot, but has anyone bought a Thermaltake Xaser II 5000A Black case from Dabs, and if so how many case fans do you get with it?? :-?

The reason I ask is I am hoping to get one of these cases, and have compared it to other UK companies prices and its about £25 cheaper, but whereas others detail you get the 5 fans with it, Dabs just give the size of the fans. I've tried emailing them but they just reply with a standard message saying they are sorry but they have stopped that sort of customer service now!

Cheers

SpotTheCat
Gerbilus Supremus

Re: Thermaltake Xaser II 5000 - how many fans?

Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:56 pm

chriswarnes wrote:
Hi there,

This may be a long shot, but has anyone bought a Thermaltake Xaser II 5000A Black case from Dabs, and if so how many case fans do you get with it?? :-?

The reason I ask is I am hoping to get one of these cases, and have compared it to other UK companies prices and its about £25 cheaper, but whereas others detail you get the 5 fans with it, Dabs just give the size of the fans. I've tried emailing them but they just reply with a standard message saying they are sorry but they have stopped that sort of customer service now!

Cheers
newegg.com says 6
2x front
2x rear
2x side pannel
all 80mm

edit: newegg has an error, it has 5, and comes with all 5

chriswarnes
Gerbil
Topic Author

Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:19 pm

Many thanks,

Unfortunately, since I live in the UK, I can't use Newegg, but I've asked them if the cases they get in are shipped "as standard" with the 5 case fans or if they add them in. Hopefully they will be a little more forth coming.

Cheers

JustAnEngineer
Gerbil God

Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:59 pm

The Xaser II cases are shipped standard with 5 fans. These are relatively-nice 80x25mm Everflow fans, although they are somewhat peculiarly bright orange.