Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, morphine, SecretSquirrel

Spidey
Gerbil In Training
Topic Author

[b]GeForce3 Ti200 sp7000T2[/b]

Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:05 pm

Please guys i need help I cant play C/S anymore (not that i could anyway :p)

Any time i play Counter Strike or open any other application and then go back to my desktop it's Blurry and fuzzy, plus when im in game single player and multiplayer (anygame) the lag is terrible. Sometimes i leave messenger running when im in game ..again when i come out i cant log onto messenger or open IE, so i have to drop my connection and reconnect.
Ive got the latest drivers for the GFX card and for mobo and to be honest im totally stumped. (Its the same in ME and XP )

If youve got any ideas at ll please please let me know if i dont start playing C/S soon it means im gonna have to start talking to the wife again :( and u wouldnt want to put me through that. :wink:

System Info: Im running Win98 on:-
Northwood P4 1.6
MSI mobo (ermm im looking into that one)

Sparkle GeForce3 Ti200 SP7000T2 128mb DDR Tv Out (latest drivers as far as i no are version 4.13.01.2183)

256 ram
Plextor 16/10/40 CD/RW
40xSpeed cd rom
40GB Seagate HDD 5400
On-Board sound : Avance AC'97 Audio for SiS
Eizo T960 21" Flat screen :)

Ill never use XP again

absurdity
Gerbil Elite

Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:47 pm

reinstalling the drivers, or installing a different set may help.

Spidey
Gerbil In Training
Topic Author

Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:53 pm

I installed the Det drivers for the card under ME os and that just made my machine boot up into WinME screen and that was it it wouldnt boot up any further so im a bit reluctant to try any more unless oyu could suggest a differnt set?? earlier det drivers i dont no??? :-?
Ill never use XP again