Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, morphine, SecretSquirrel

kyo
Gerbil In Training

Re: GPU Performance & Price (AMD v Nvidia)

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

morphine wrote:
danny e. wrote:
someone else needs to take this over. I simply do not have time anymore... nor do I foresee that changing anytime soon.

I'll do it. I'll try to get this updated within a couple weeks.

And, speaking for the whole of TR, thank you for all your hard work :) *claps hands*

amd gpus is outstanding performance and long term relibale also energy efficiant nwida is goog but not level of amd vision.and also nvida takes a lot of money against amd vision is to take minimum money and gives u high performance equipment. i consider u to not buy those cards after that up coming need new card
just buy whole generation cards.amd 6990 accept those motherboard have 1. 16x pci express slot also u need 850wat power supply.in oder to play over clocking the cards.don"t afrade card won"t burn.it design to run overclock.

Silicondoc
Gerbil In Training

Re: GPU Performance & Price (AMD v Nvidia)

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm

kyo wrote:
morphine wrote:
danny e. wrote:
someone else needs to take this over. I simply do not have time anymore... nor do I foresee that changing anytime soon.

I'll do it. I'll try to get this updated within a couple weeks.

And, speaking for the whole of TR, thank you for all your hard work :) *claps hands*

amd gpus is outstanding performance and long term relibale also energy efficiant nwida is goog but not level of amd vision.and also nvida takes a lot of money against amd vision is to take minimum money and gives u high performance equipment. i consider u to not buy those cards after that up coming need new card
just buy whole generation cards.amd 6990 accept those motherboard have 1. 16x pci express slot also u need 850wat power supply.in oder to play over clocking the cards.don"t afrade card won"t burn.it design to run overclock.

Wow, no one has called you an AMD fanatic fanboy. I guess that's the rule - shill for AMD, it's great, do so for Nvidia, and get attacked by MULTIPLE long time posters here. Congratulations, you played it fanboy safe.