GPU Performance & Price (AMD v Nvidia)

From the pixels, bits, and shaders to the graphic cards that power them. Discuss the latest from AMD and NVIDIA here.

Moderators: morphine, SecretSquirrel

Re: GPU Performance & Price (AMD v Nvidia)

Postposted on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

morphine wrote:
danny e. wrote:someone else needs to take this over. I simply do not have time anymore... nor do I foresee that changing anytime soon.

I'll do it. I'll try to get this updated within a couple weeks.

And, speaking for the whole of TR, thank you for all your hard work :) *claps hands*

amd gpus is outstanding performance and long term relibale also energy efficiant nwida is goog but not level of amd vision.and also nvida takes a lot of money against amd vision is to take minimum money and gives u high performance equipment. i consider u to not buy those cards after that up coming need new card
just buy whole generation cards.amd 6990 accept those motherboard have 1. 16x pci express slot also u need 850wat power supply.in oder to play over clocking the cards.don"t afrade card won"t burn.it design to run overclock.
kyo
Gerbil In Training

Re: GPU Performance & Price (AMD v Nvidia)

Postposted on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm

kyo wrote:
morphine wrote:
danny e. wrote:someone else needs to take this over. I simply do not have time anymore... nor do I foresee that changing anytime soon.

I'll do it. I'll try to get this updated within a couple weeks.

And, speaking for the whole of TR, thank you for all your hard work :) *claps hands*

amd gpus is outstanding performance and long term relibale also energy efficiant nwida is goog but not level of amd vision.and also nvida takes a lot of money against amd vision is to take minimum money and gives u high performance equipment. i consider u to not buy those cards after that up coming need new card
just buy whole generation cards.amd 6990 accept those motherboard have 1. 16x pci express slot also u need 850wat power supply.in oder to play over clocking the cards.don"t afrade card won"t burn.it design to run overclock.

Wow, no one has called you an AMD fanatic fanboy. I guess that's the rule - shill for AMD, it's great, do so for Nvidia, and get attacked by MULTIPLE long time posters here. Congratulations, you played it fanboy safe.
Silicondoc
Gerbil In Training

Previous

Return to Graphics