AMD: You are invited to attend AMD’s News Conference in Sunn

From the pixels, bits, and shaders to the graphic cards that power them. Discuss the latest from AMD and NVIDIA here.

Moderators: morphine, SecretSquirrel

AMD: You are invited to attend AMD’s News Conference in Sunn

Postposted on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello everyone,

We just announced a news conference to preview groundbreaking new solutions for the Professional Graphics market; click here to view the official press release.

The special preview news conference will be hosted by our Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Graphics Business Unit, Matt Skynner, and is scheduled for March 26 at 9:15am PDT in Sunnyvale, California.

We’d like to extend an invitation to you to attend this event in person, everyone is welcomed!

If you’d like to attend, send me a private message to RSVP and include the following information:

1. Your first and last name
2. Your email address
3. Whether you are a member of the press; if so, please provide the name of the company

Please note we will not cover the cost for flight or hotel accommodations. Seats will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis and are expected to fill-up quickly.

The live webcast will be accessible on our Investor Relation homepage: http://ir.amd.com and will be available 4 hours after the conclusion of the event.

I will make sure to share with you the exact address once I receive your private message/RSVP. :wink:
Sam
Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
Official AMD Representative
Warsam71
Gerbil First Class

Re: AMD: You are invited to attend AMD’s News Conference in

Postposted on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello again everyone,

The entire webcast is now available on our site (click on "Click here for webcast" to watch the video): http://ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093 ... Id=5117415
Sam
Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
Official AMD Representative
Warsam71
Gerbil First Class

Return to Graphics