AMD, through our local community rep, Warsam71, has graciously offerred a Sapphire Toxic R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 to give away as a "Thank You" to active forum members. For reference, here is a link to The Egg.
. Submitting an entry is quite easy. No creative poetry, no quizes, just post a picture in this thread of the home for card should you win and a note about what it would be replacing. Entries will be accepted from August 9th through August 24th. The winner will be announced on August 25th.
And now the specific rules for this give away:
1) Entry must be posted in this thread between 00:00 EDT August 11th and 24:00 EDT August 24th to be valid.
2) Winner will be picked at random from valid entries and will be announced on Augest 25th.
3) One entry per person.
4) Open to North American residents only.
5) Staff of The Tech Report and moderators of The Tech Report Forums are not eligable.
6) Prior to entry submission, the participant must have at least 100 posts in the TR forums and at least one post in the Graphics sub-forum.
7) Participant must be 18 years of age, or older.
The fine print (with apologies to Cyril for the plagiarism).
No purchase is necessary. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. TR and AMD are not responsible for any taxes on the prizes, damage in shipping, damage caused by using the prizes with other products, or health issues that may result from prolonged use of the prizes.
**edit: Added rule 7. Sorry kids.