Sophos Safeguard

The place for all kinds of software for all kinds of operating systems.

Moderator: Dposcorp

Sophos Safeguard

Postposted on Tue May 14, 2013 8:53 am

I'm just curious has anyone here had to deal with a Sophos Safeguard environment? I was tasked to roll out the Data Exchange encryption portion of it and it really is just one headache after another. I manage to get everything working solid then a few weeks later some random portion fails. It's all around fun times!
Intel I7-2600k, Asus P8P67, 16GB DDR3 1600mhz, Geforce GTX 780, ASUS Xonar D2, Samsung Evo 250GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, Corsair HX750w
Omniman
Gerbil First Class

Re: Sophos Safeguard

Postposted on Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Omniman wrote:I'm just curious has anyone here had to deal with a Sophos Safeguard environment? I was tasked to roll out the Data Exchange encryption portion of it and it really is just one headache after another. I manage to get everything working solid then a few weeks later some random portion fails. It's all around fun times!

Neverd used Sophos Safeguard environment, but when we left Symantec a few years ago, and Sophos AV was forced upon us...........its been terrible and I cant wait till we get something else, even after a free upgrade to different version......it just sucks.
Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Silver subscriber

Return to General Software