How everyone did - Football

Tech Report Fantasy Sports League and general sports discussion.

Moderator: Captain Ned

How everyone did - Football

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:02 am

Coming soon. I'm just starting the thread to force myself to do it. :lol:
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:06 am

Plz hurry. I can't get on the FFB site on Yahoo at work :(
Having twins has dramatically reduced the time I have to nerd out.
Corrado
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Gilbertsville, PA

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:09 am

Excellent. Reading your wrapups is what makes TR leagues a blast.
8)

I know I won week1 in all (3) leagues I'm in so far :)
FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil
 
Posts: 7303
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:35 am
Location: Hockeytown, MI

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:11 am

FroBozz_Inc wrote:Excellent. Reading your wrapups is what makes TR leagues a blast.
8)

I know I won week1 in all (3) leagues I'm in so far :)
3/4 here. My keeper team sucked ass.
...
mattsteg
Gerbil God
 
Posts: 15761
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Applauding the new/old variable width forums

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:21 am

where's the baseball update? :evil: :evil: :evil:

;)
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do.
derFunkenstein
Gerbil God
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 21401
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: WHAT?

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:27 am

mattsteg wrote:
FroBozz_Inc wrote:Excellent. Reading your wrapups is what makes TR leagues a blast.
8)

I know I won week1 in all (3) leagues I'm in so far :)
3/4 here. My keeper team sucked ass.


My keeper team was not so hot either. Made it close but the fact that Deion Branch had no touches made it very tough to overcome.
Having twins has dramatically reduced the time I have to nerd out.
Corrado
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Gilbertsville, PA

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:42 pm

derFunkenstein wrote:where's the baseball update? :evil: :evil: :evil:

;)


Probably in the baseball thread. :-? :wink: :lol:
For those that fought for it, freedom has a taste that the protected will never know.
-Unknown Veteran
Hoser
Lord High Gerbil
 
Posts: 8307
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: In a lab playing with blood

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:53 pm

There hasn't been a baseball update because 1) I suck and 2) for whatever reason, the TR baseball league hasn't captured my interest this year. But there will be an end of season baseball recap....which will NOT be posted in this thread.
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:01 pm

idchafee wrote:There hasn't been a baseball update because 1) I suck and 2) for whatever reason, the TR baseball league hasn't captured my interest this year. But there will be an end of season baseball recap....which will NOT be posted in this thread.


3) You are playing WoW again. :P
Image
"Give me a scotch. I'm starving" ~ Tony Stark
PRIME1
Darth Gerbil
 
Posts: 7561
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: , location

Postposted on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:58 pm

I was going to write this today. And I didn't. And tomorrow, I have other engagements (R&P readers will know of what I speak). So lets shoot for tomorrow evening. Unless I get some unexpected time tonight.
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:26 pm

Do you need any help with the leagues this year?

If so, some of us regulars can help like last year if u like.
(Especially the weeks we win :)

I know Kevin and I did a week each last year.

Just a thought.
Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 2417
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:35 pm

3 of the 4 leagues are done

edit: Dogfights league is uploading now, ready in a minute
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:11 pm

BTW, there's a couple people in the No Catchy Names league I can't tell their TR handle. And of course being a dope I can't find where I wrote them all down. So if someone could hook me up that would be sweet.
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:40 pm

Hey, I was trying to relive my past glory but the link to the 2006 FF season isn't working, the other 2 years are.

And thanks again for all your work.
BerserkBen
Gerbil Elite
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:40 am
Location: Detroit

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:24 pm

BerserkBen wrote:Hey, I was trying to relive my past glory but the link to the 2006 FF season isn't working, the other 2 years are.

And thanks again for all your work.


Odd. I'll fix it when I get home
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:20 pm

Thanks stiffie! I like to know that I put up all those points, for nothing! Pittsburgh playing a **** bills team, hope we roll over them 45-0
Corsair 600T | ASUS P8P67 PRO | Intel 2500k @ 4.4Ghz | EVGA 560 TI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB | Corsair HX650 650W
steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 11916
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:55 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:44 pm

Thanks Ian! You the man!
Probably PUI. Definitely an كافر
Looking for Knowledge
Emperor Gerbilius I
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 6939
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:31 am
Location: AM's underground complex

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:05 pm

idchafee wrote:
BerserkBen wrote:Hey, I was trying to relive my past glory but the link to the 2006 FF season isn't working, the other 2 years are.

And thanks again for all your work.


Odd. I'll fix it when I get home


The working 2006 links:
http://www.chafee.net/TR/football/2006/wideright/
http://www.chafee.net/TR/football/2006/keepers/
http://www.chafee.net/TR/football/2006/endzone/

Thanks for the updates! 8)
FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil
 
Posts: 7303
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:35 am
Location: Hockeytown, MI

Postposted on Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:17 pm

OK, fixed
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:49 am

YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:21 am

That pressure on your throat Frobozz? ITS MY FOOT BEEYOTCH!!!


Image


I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! :x

(and it starts in week 3 in my Illegal Encroachment league, beeyotch.) :D
Last edited by FroBozz_Inc on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil
 
Posts: 7303
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:35 am
Location: Hockeytown, MI

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:22 am

Hey, my Drunkards are the Heineken Premium Light "Premium Player of the Week". Oh the irony.
Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work, you can always hit them with it.
Dizik
Grand Gerbil Poohbah
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 3024
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:57 pm

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 am

Dposcorp wrote:Do you need any help with the leagues this year?

If so, some of us regulars can help like last year if u like.
(Especially the weeks we win :)

I know Kevin and I did a week each last year.

Just a thought.


I'll need someone or someones to do next week, I'm going to be mega busy.
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:03 am

idchafee wrote:
Dposcorp wrote:Do you need any help with the leagues this year?

If so, some of us regulars can help like last year if u like.
(Especially the weeks we win :)

I know Kevin and I did a week each last year.

Just a thought.


I'll need someone or someones to do next week, I'm going to be mega busy.


I can do one league, and my bro ben can do the league he commishes.
If kevin does another we should be good to go.

Can you still post them after we email them to you?
Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 2417
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:33 am

Dposcorp wrote:
idchafee wrote:
Dposcorp wrote:Do you need any help with the leagues this year?

If so, some of us regulars can help like last year if u like.
(Especially the weeks we win :)

I know Kevin and I did a week each last year.

Just a thought.


I'll need someone or someones to do next week, I'm going to be mega busy.


I can do one league, and my bro ben can do the league he commishes.
If kevin does another we should be good to go.

Can you still post them after we email them to you?


yeah
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 pm

I can do NoDogFightsAllowed if you like next week...

You need:

Screenshots of each matchup & text commentary for each
Screenshot of the standings
Screenshot of that week's final matchcup scores

Correct? Or do you want it finished, in HTML?
FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil
 
Posts: 7303
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:35 am
Location: Hockeytown, MI

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:23 pm

FroBozz_Inc wrote:Correct? Or do you want it finished, in HTML?


I remember just sending him the screen shots and all in a word doc.

If that worked ok for you Ian, I can use the same template and forward it to anyone else that needs it.
Dposcorp
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 2417
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Dposcorp wrote:
FroBozz_Inc wrote:Correct? Or do you want it finished, in HTML?


I remember just sending him the screen shots and all in a word doc.

If that worked ok for you Ian, I can use the same template and forward it to anyone else that needs it.


Yep, that's fine
YOU CAN RUPTURE SOMEONE'S SPLEEN WITH A WATER BALLOON!!!!
idchafee
His Holy Gerbilness
Gold subscriber
 
 
Posts: 13880
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:36 pm

I can't help out this week since I'm traveling for work.
Being right doesn't matter if no one listens.
Kevin
Administrator
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postposted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:46 pm

I can do one too...

Just send me the template Dposcorp, and I'll do what needs to be done.

*I imagine cutting, pasting, and emailing the mess to Ian, correct?
Probably PUI. Definitely an كافر
Looking for Knowledge
Emperor Gerbilius I
Silver subscriber
 
 
Posts: 6939
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:31 am
Location: AM's underground complex

Next

Return to TR Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests