Stop the Anna Kournikova comparisons

Tech Report Fantasy Sports League and general sports discussion.

Moderator: Captain Ned

Re: Stop the Anna Kournikova comparisons

Postposted on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 am

It's reasonably recent...I saw her interviewed on CNN the day after after winning the French Open and she looked really pretty.She has a very affectionate kind of demeanor,laughs and smiles a lot in a rather natural,unaffected way...quite alluring I must say 8)
Fighterpilot
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Postposted on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 am

derFunkenstein wrote:
Flying Fox wrote:Maria is super hot on top of that hot scale.

I agree with this assessment. Ya just want to introduce her to the kitchen counter. :lol:

Considering she is a 6'2" professional athlete it remains to be seen who will be introducing whom to the kitchen counter. ;)
Synchromesh
Gerbil Elite

Postposted on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 am

Fighterpilot wrote:It's reasonably recent...I saw her interviewed on CNN the day after after winning the French Open and she looked really pretty.She has a very affectionate kind of demeanor,laughs and smiles a lot in a rather natural,unaffected way...quite alluring I must say 8)

Let's just hope this (and subsequent) major wins will not spoil her. IMO Sharapova is already a bit spoiled and I won't be surprised if she never wins a major again.

Synchromesh wrote:
derFunkenstein wrote:
Flying Fox wrote:Maria is super hot on top of that hot scale.

I agree with this assessment. Ya just want to introduce her to the kitchen counter. :lol:

Considering she is a 6'2" professional athlete it remains to be seen who will be introducing whom to the kitchen counter. ;)
With an arm that can hit a serve upwards of 120mph (even some men on the tour can't do that) and a squeak that no one dares challenging as #1 in the world, I agree with that wholeheartedly. :lol:
The Model M is not for the faint of heart. You either like them or hate them.

Gerbils unite! Fold for UnitedGerbilNation, team 2630.
Flying Fox
Gerbil God

Previous

Return to TR Sports