Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

lex-ington
Minister of Gerbil Affairs
Topic Author

NFL 2009 - Week 14

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm gonna have some busy day coming up, so here's the run down for this weekends games:

Thursday, Dec. 4
Oakland @ San Diego - What the hell is going on with LaDanian?

Sunday, Dec.7
Jacksonville @ Chicago
Minnesota @ Detroit - my GRAND upset pick of the week. Suspensions usually hurt teams.
Cinci @ Indianapolis - the colts better not pull that crap they did last week.
Philly @ NYG - the Giants play better on the road (even though Brandon Jacobs is bigger than most of opponenets defenses)
Cleveland @ Tennessee - can a team have it any worse than the Browns? pretty soon the kicker will be the QB.
Atlanta @ New Orleans - What a weird pick I jus made!!! :-?
Houston @ Green Bay - It is COLD this weekend.
Miami @ Buffalo - I don't know what stupid #$%@ these guys were trying, but $110 for a ticket is utter %$^* and royally %$#@ed-up.
NYJ @ San Fran - I am hoping it goes the other way though.
New England @ Seattle - What a boring game this will be. I always find Seattle games boring. Maybe its the drab colors with the drab weather.
Kansas City @ Denver - Can the Broncos ever do two straight high intensity games?
St. Louis @ Arizona - at least the Rams are giving the young guys a chance since the veterans keep stinking it up.
Dallas @ Pittsburgh - This shoud be the monday night game . . . . seriously . . . . who sets up these schedules?
Washington @ Baltimore. - does anyone really care?

Monday, Dec 8
Tampa Bay @ Carolina - this is going to be one intense game. . . . . . I hope. . . . .maybe . . . . . for somebody . . . .

Get those rosters ready people. Tomorrow is Thursday, and you may miss an opportunity toget some points.
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Re: NFL 2009 - Week 14

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Tomlinson, I think, is playing hurt (to answer your question relating to Thursday's game). He basically no-showed the last two playoff games last year (three if you count the Super Bowl that they didn't play in :p), and hasn't really been himself this year at all. I also think that's why he's only getting the ball like 15-20 carries per game.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

lex-ington
Topic Author

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 am

I will like to have an option to one of my picks . . . . . .If J.P. Losman starts for Buffalo on Sunday, then the Dolphins WILL win.
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .

Corrado

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 am

derFunkenstein wrote:
Tomlinson, I think, is playing hurt (to answer your question relating to Thursday's game). He basically no-showed the last two playoff games last year (three if you count the Super Bowl that they didn't play in :p), and hasn't really been himself this year at all. I also think that's why he's only getting the ball like 15-20 carries per game.

Tomlinson had never been seriously hurt before the end of last year. Now that he HAS been hurt, and is missing Lorenzo Neal, it seems like he's more hesitant to get hit and will run out of bounds or just go down now.

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:45 pm

well he made me look kind of dumb last night, though. :lol:
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen