Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Captain Ned

Obsidian
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Bulls vs Celtics Game 4

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 pm

This had to be one of the best games I've seen in a long time, especially early in the playoffs. Rose and Rondo were just battling back and forth with Allen sinking clutch threes and Gordon hitting a few unbelievable shots. I strongly believe that Chicago has the most underrated guards in Rose, Gordon, and Hinrich even after Rose got rookie of the year (not much of a competition though). Being the Chicago native that I am I was obviously cheering quite hard for the upset against the overly talented Celtics and luckily my Bulls got it in double OT. I won't even begin to say that Chicago is the better team when Boston doesn't even have their best player right now but the Bulls are young and hopefully this series is just the beginning of good things to come. I know Game 5 will have my full attention come Tuesday night :D
Recap here.
Intel [email protected] w/ Xigmatek HDT-S1283|Sapphire HD 4850 512MB|G.Skill Pi Black 4GB DDR2 800|Gigabyte EP45-DS3L|WD SE16 640GB|Antec Neo Power 500|Antec Nine Hundred|Dell S2209W|Logitech G9|Sidewinder X6|Razer Exactmat|Klipsch ProMedia 2.1|Windows 7 64

Skrying
Gerbil Jedi

Re: Bulls vs Celtics Game 4

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:58 pm

I know a lot was made about Rose after game one but the real point guard in this match up has been Rondo. The guy has simply been schooling Rose the entire series. He posted his second triple double today and did it with only one turn over. Just for comparison Rondo has now had 7 turn overs total this series... Rose had 7 in today's game. Ok, enough gushing over Rondo. I don't really care for the Celtics and actually want the Bulls to win. I just feel like Rose (who's played much worse) has been getting to much praise over Rondo.

Obsidian
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Re: Bulls vs Celtics Game 4

Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 am

Yea Rondo has definitely improved a lot this year and Rose needs to work on his turnovers as many young point guards do but I would still take Rose over Rondo any day. Rose is already arguably the best player on the Bulls in his first year and he stays so calm. You know Rose is going to be a great point guard when you watch him play and he's not the kind of player that will disrupt his team. I wonder how his leadership skills are though because he doesn't seem to have the same passion as most of the greats do.
Intel [email protected] w/ Xigmatek HDT-S1283|Sapphire HD 4850 512MB|G.Skill Pi Black 4GB DDR2 800|Gigabyte EP45-DS3L|WD SE16 640GB|Antec Neo Power 500|Antec Nine Hundred|Dell S2209W|Logitech G9|Sidewinder X6|Razer Exactmat|Klipsch ProMedia 2.1|Windows 7 64