Moderator: Captain Ned
idchafee wrote:if time and inspiration strike me I might write them from time to time. But, one reason among several that I stepped down as the moderator of this forum was so that I wouldn't feel obligated to write something and feel bad when I didn't
druidcent wrote:Nice job
druidcent wrote:Thanks for posting.. as an FYI, your Gridiron link for week 1&2 points to the Keepers league.. Wide Right is trying to load fling.. Keepers and Forum Freeks are ok though..
druidcent wrote:You're fast Thanks a bunch!
Captain Ned wrote:DEAD TEAM RANT:
[TR] Wide Right - 4th and 26 - Last logged in August 3rd.
[TR] Forum Freeks - Lemonhead's Minions - Last logged in September 26th.
[TR] Gridiron - Aussie Battler - Last logged in September 17th
[TR] Gridiron - Minsky - Last logged in September 3rd.
There are others waiting in the bullpen to be tagged as dead teams. Get with it.
This is going on your permanent record.
Captain Ned wrote:And Stiffie should have played David Garrard today.
idchafee wrote:Captain Ned wrote:And Stiffie should have played David Garrard today.
Feh. I hate fantasy football. And I hate David Garrard
Your fantasy team needs to figure out how to play DEFENSE.idchafee wrote:Feh. I hate fantasy football. And I hate David GarrardCaptain Ned wrote:And Stiffie should have played David Garrard today.
Rank Team W-L-T Pts For Pts Against
1. R20's Critical Hits 6-2-0 879.80 643.44
2. Canadian Content 6-2-0 712.54 648.52
3. conch-me-bones 6-2-0 662.68 641.10
4. Just Gators 4-4-0 762.28 732.98
5. Retreads 4-4-0 736.78 719.98
6. Victorious Secret 4-4-0 722.12 763.58
7. Captain's Crushers 4-4-0 720.26 725.20
8. 4th and 26 4-4-0 649.66 722.24
9. DpoSmackTalk 3-5-0 690.56 757.10
10. Spock's Evil Goatee 3-5-0 631.04 645.38
11. Idastiffie 2-6-0 744.88 819.30
12. Balls Deep 2-6-0 681.28 775.06
Obsidian wrote:I can't believe my team (Arbiters) did so well with only one starter actually playing thanks to the Lions DST, a kicker, Mercedes Lewis, and of course, Megatron. And look at all those teams in Forum Freeks at 5-3. I have never seen a six-way tie for second place half-way through the season. Crazy stuff.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests