What a miserable weekend that was!!!! UGHHHH!!!
I should fire my entire team . . . . except for Hillis.
My record last week was 6-8, which now puts me at 32-30 . . . What the . . . . .
Anyways, here is the lineup for the weekend:Sunday, Oct.10Jacksonville
@ Buffalo - I actually kinda feel sorry for Buffalo right now.
Denver @ Baltimore
- Denver's run game is not up to the task this weekend.
Kansas City @ Indy
- Giddy up!!!Green Bay
@ Washington - McNabb, McNabb. .. . . . . .
St. Louis @ Detroit
- The Lions put up a good fight last week.
Chicago @ Carolina
- bring the blitzes
Tampa Bay @ Cinci
- TO got alot of yards last week!! Did you guys see that Atlanta
@ Cleveland - The Browns have alot of work to do still.
NYG @ Houston
- I think this will be an interesting battle between Houston's O and NYG's D.
New Orleans @ Arizona
- This is what an upset pick is supposed to be.Tennessee
@ Dallas - I hate romo.San Diego
@ Oakland - They should not offer this on public television
Philly @ San Fran
- Frank Gore for President. They should tie Crabtree up to a light pole or something.Monday, Oct.11
Minnesota @ NYJ
Brette for 6 INT's and 1200 fumbles!!! I like those numbers. . . . . . OH YEAH . . .and 45 sacks.
Byes: Miami, New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle.
Those rosters ready?????
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .
Darth Lex-idius vs. Obi Lex kanobi