I went 6-8 last week . . .that puts me at 46-44 for the season. What a ride!!! There were some very close games too. And the monday night game was a crazy spectacle (and a good reason why Trent Edwards should not be a QB anywhere).
Onto this weekends games.Sunday, Oct.24
Cleveland @ New Orleans
- I know I picked the Saints to win, but COME ON BROWNS!!!
Jacksonville @ Kansas City
- I'm sorry, but the Jags look atrocious.
Washington @ Chicago
- Bad Washington D means the offense doesn't get on the field enough.Pittsburgh
@ Miami - I do think the Dolphins can win this one like they did last week.Cinci
@ Atlanta - Weird huh!
probably be a high scoring game too.
St. Louis @ Tampa Bay
- a game no words can describe
Bauffalo @ Baltimore
- Who wants to take bets as to how badly the Bills get beat this weekend.San Fran
@ Carolina - UGHH!!!Philly
@ Tenhnessee - Stop the run guys . . . . .stop the run.
Arizona @ Seattle
- The BEAST!!Oakland
@ Denver - My upset pick of the week (is this really an upset though???
New England @ San Diego
- Somebody from the Charger's front office/coaching staff will be fired soon.
Minnesota @ Green Bay
- Keep the faith Deanna. Monday, Oct.25NYG
@ Dallas - Its about time that coach gets removed from the sidelines . . . . .along with the owner. . . . and the QB
Byes: Detroit, Houston, Indy, NYJ
Rosters people . . ROSTERS!!!
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .
Darth Lex-idius vs. Obi Lex kanobi