FF 2014

Tech Report Fantasy Sports League and general sports discussion.

Moderator: Captain Ned

FF 2014

Postposted on Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 am

No, nowhere close to starting up the whole creaking machinery for another futile year (from my POV). That said, I got a mail from Yahoo this AM telling me it was time to open up the leagues again "for some smack talk". I know there was some widespread dissatisfaction with the direction the Yahoo FF platform has taken and, if we're going to make a change, this is the time to decide on what we use. TBH Yahoo is the only platform I've used, but if others feel strongly about other platforms (and have had good experiences with the Commish tools), I'll go in whatever direction the majority wants.

The floor is open.
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Captain Ned
Global Moderator
Gold subscriber

Re: FF 2014

Postposted on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:54 pm

I vote to stay on Yahoo. I wouldn't say it's an ultra-strong stance. I think Yahoo is just fine though.
FroBozz_Inc
Darth Gerbil

Postposted on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 pm

If they require my cellphone number like they asked for to join the college basketball tournament, then I'm not doing Yahoo anymore. If not for that, I like Yahoo.
BerserkBen
Gerbil Elite
Silver subscriber

Postposted on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:32 am

YahooGroups sucks now. I admin a couple and want to move them to another service.
(this space intentionally left blank)
just brew it!
Administrator
Gold subscriber

Return to TR Sports