Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God
Topic Author

HD: SampleTank XT group buy (7-for-1 sale)

Thu May 27, 2010 9:47 pm

IK Multimedia is currently doing a sale on SampleTank's Xpansion Tank sample libraries in a group buy. I got in on this when it was 4-for-1 libraries and so many people have gotten in on it that everyone in the group buy is now 7-for-the-price-of-1. With the purchase, you'll get the SampleTank XT, which is the "lite" version of SampleTank XL for free along with it. The offer is good until 5/31, and the plugin is good for VSTi/DXi/RTAS/Core Audio so everything from Cakewalk Music Creator to Pro Tools HD to Logic Studio is able to use it. If they make it to 6000 participants, they're going to expand it even further. You can choose from the sample libraries and audio loop libraries, in any combination of the two types.

I'm not describing it well, but it's worth checking out if you like good samples (made by Sonic Reality) and loops. http://www.ikmultimedia.com.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

Hance
Darth Gerbil

Re: HD: SampleTank XT group buy (7-for-1 sale)

Thu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Your thread title set my spam detector off. Guess there is nothing for me to see here. IMA Go Now

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God
Topic Author

Re: HD: SampleTank XT group buy (7-for-1 sale)

Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 am

Oh I don't work for them, if that's what you mean. :p I couldn't find a good way to phrase it other than teh way they phrased it, so it might look a little sales-y.

Also, the deal has been extended to June 6th, and if they get like 830 more purchasers (at the time of this post) it'll be extended to 8-for-1.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen