From that it looks like this is entirely to address issues with SRT, though as we know other fixes often come along for the ride in these updates. I'm generally in the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mode when it comes to flashing firmware, and while I'll certainly grab it if I get around to repurposing by second SSD for SRT, right now I'm in no hurry since I have zero issues with my system ATM.ASUS wrote:P8Z68-V/GEN3 BIOS 3304
For proper operation, please ensure to update Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver to version 10.8.0.1003 and BIOS to version 3304 before enabling Intel Smart Response Technology.
Update procedure for users needing Intel Smart Response Technology:
(1) Enter OS, and ensure Intel Smart Response Technology has been turned off under Intel Rapid Storage Technology interface.
(2) Install version Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver to version 10.8.0.1003.
(3) Reboot the system, and update BIOS to version 3304, then reboot.
(4) Enter the BIOS setup screen, press F5 to load BIOS default, then change the Intel SATA Port to RAID mode.
(5) Boot into OS, and re-enable Intel Smart Response Technology under Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
File Size 15,95 (MBytes)
Has anyone installed this and noticed any other differences?