This shall follow the sanity rules from the general photography thread.
1) Please keep images in the thread small. Try to stay <= 800 pixels wide. Keep images in thread under 150K. If you want to show off your great 14 megapixel image, link to it.
2) Don't post anything that isn't work safe. The is techreport so keep it PG.
3) If you are going to post more than 4 or 5 pictures, break it up into two or more posts. This will help keep pages of the thread from becoming unbalanced.
4) If possible post images with EXIF data in tact so people can check what camera/settings you used.
5) Enjoy the pictures. Offer constructive criticism where warranted.
Ninja Edit: since #4 is a rather mute point just post the program or programs used to create the image.