samsung plasma sp p4231

What you see is what you get, including photography, displays, and video equipment.

Moderators: Dposcorp, SpotTheCat

samsung plasma sp p4231

Postposted on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi guys,
I was given a samsung flat screen that has a problem that has been discussed in a previoous forum post. I enjoyed the helpful pointers but, I cannot seem to see nor find these bulging capacitors. what section are they located in? I pulled the motherboard but cannot seem to locate the section that they would be in. None are bulging. Help please, I am capable of repair and want to fix it please help. :D
Gerbil In Training
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Return to Visual Haven

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests