My LCD Samsung TV...

What you see is what you get, including photography, displays, and video equipment.

Moderators: Dposcorp, SpotTheCat

My LCD Samsung TV...

Postposted on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello peeps!

My son has managed to break my Samsung LE40B530P7 WXXU LCD screen via a wii remote... Great you say! Well i need some advice... read on...

I've found a replacement LCD panel at a fairly reasonable price but it's not exactly the same as my current part. IT's still for the 5 series though.

Here is the exact samsung model it was salvaged from: LE40A557P (T400HW01 v.4 part) From what i can tell from the specs this panel gives out the same as my current model.

Would anyone know if it would be OK and DOABLE to replace my cracked screen from my LE40B530P 7WXXU with the panel from the LE40A557P???

Please HELP! otherwise the Wii gets it! :lol:
Ferriman
Gerbil In Training

Re: My LCD Samsung TV...

Postposted on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 am

I have no idea. I'd go take it to a repair shop or get someone in there before you throw your kid into the dumpster.
Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... back to you with the weather, Bob!
computron9000
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Return to Visual Haven