Cooling Device & Costume LCS

Speed addicts anonymous.

Moderator: Starfalcon

Cooling Device & Costume LCS

Postposted on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Everybody,

I was planning on really tricking out my gaming pc just for looks with LCS. I was wondering if anybody have any idea of which major manufactors makes LCS for pc that you can purchase parts and put together a LCS into your PC with waterblocks to cool graphic cards, processors, and even chipset waterblock just for the fun of it.

Thanks in Advance
Elsydeon
Gerbil

Re: Cooling Device & Costume LCS

Postposted on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:46 am

At least Swiftech, Thermaltake and Zalman seem to provide even complete sets for CPU and/or GPU.

And by chipsets, do you mean Northbridge and Southbridge? There are few blocks for those (Swiftech MCW30 and Zalman ZM-NWB1, for example), but I'd wager they would be okay even with a passive heatsink. I have Noctua's NC-U6, and I love it, but it's discontinued. Xigmatek Porter N881 and Coolink ChipChilla both seem similar. Costs about 17-20€.

If you're trying to get everything behind water cooling, there might be some hurdles. I'd say go with CPU and GPU only. But then again, you never know until you try. And check newegg for user reviews. (Computer Hardware -> Fans and Heatsink -> Water Cooling)
aatu
Gerbil

Return to Overclocking, Tweaking, & Cooling