Ragnar Dan wrote:It took me 4-5 days of running in the background, off and on (I do shut down every night, though), and I've finally completed my first Work Unit. But my client doesn't seem able to send the results and, assumedly, get a new Work Unit to complete. It's been attempting to do so for around half an hour, and nothing. That's something that should be fixed by the people who run that show. I assume it's their server having the problems, but then again I can't say for sure.
DiMaestro wrote:My bp6 has been doing units on the average of 2 per day. ( 1 per cpu ) but today I decided to check, and after 28 hours of CPU time, one of the units I'm working on has gotten 35% into it. Woah, I think I'm getting the work units for Speed, and he's prolly getting mine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests