Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Topic Author

Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations (AssRev?)

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Needless to say, spoilers will abound. YE BE WARNED.

I'm really enjoying how the story is starting to draw together. It's feeling like a coherent narrative at last. I *totally* put together the emailed name, initials, etc from the last game and the one DLC. William Miles, Desmond's father. So proud of myself.

Sort of an anti-spoiler, as it refers to past events, but I was really hoping for a deus ex machina to save/revive Lucy. I dug her.

Eagerly awaiting Assassin's Creed 3 next year. The big Ubi honcho guy said they had to get it out in 2012, earlier the better, since it links up to the 2012-end-of-the-world nonsense.

Anyone else finish yet? What did you think?
Please don't edit my signature for me. Thanks.

Forge
Lord High Gerbil
Topic Author

Re: Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations (AssRev?)

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh no. I was afraid this would happen.

On Animus Island, there were five pairs of vertical columns, a mile high each, right? Each with a memory of Desmond's childhood/history.
Waited through the credits (Ubi loves thinking they are clever and unexpected)... Animus Island is regenerated. You can return to Constantiniyye, Cappadocia, and Animus Island itself.....

Column pair/doors #6 and #7 are now intact, no longer broken off.

Now I will have to go find and collect the rest of those annoying little "Animus Data Fragment" things, to see if I can make anything else happen.

Alternately, that could be where future DLCs snap on.
Please don't edit my signature for me. Thanks.