I find it very confusing that there were no byes last week, but there are byes this week - just finish them already.
Anyways, my season is a bust. Damn players just won't show up anymore.Thursday, Nov. 17NYJ
@ Denver - I don't care what they say about Tebow, he sucks.Sunday, Nov. 20
Jacksonville @ Cleveland
- So the Jaguars beat the Colts . . . . . . .NEXT!Buffalo
@ Miami - Come on Buffalo, pick up the pace here.
Carolina @ Detroit
- Sorry Cam, no highlights for you.Tampa Bay
@ Green Bay - Upset pick of the week! I can dream can't I?
Cinci @ Baltimore
- I expect no less than 10 sacks
Dallas @ Washington
- Sillier things have happened.Oakland
@ Minnesota - Vikes . . . . . should change their names to Yikes!
Arizona @ San Fran
- I think this weekend will be a sack-fest across the NFL.
Seattle @ St. Louis
- The guys on NFL Network got a bunch of games wrong last weekend too.
San Diego @ Chicago
- Two teams still trying to find their identities.
Tennessee @ Atlanta
- The Falcons have the talent, do they have the desire? Whoa . . . .I said that?
Philly @ New York
- DeSean Jackson should just shut up and go play.Monday, Nov. 21
Kansas City @ New England
- I expect nothing less than a whopping blow-out.
Byes: Houston, Indy, New Orleans, Pittsburgh
Steelers fans can rest assured that there will be no fines against a Steeler defensive player this weekend!!! And even more shocking . . . .(GASP).. . . . .Indy is guaranteed not to lose a game this weekend!!!!!
Get those rosters updated folks. Can't sub players AFTER they have played.
. . . this is the digital projection of your mental self. . . .
Darth Lex-idius vs. Obi Lex kanobi