Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

ALiLPinkMonster
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Post your class/toon/loadout/etc.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 pm

It's simple. Post your favorite loadout from your favorite game. You can post several, but be detailed. Include screenshots of your characters if you want.

In COV I had a standard ninja character that I had a lot of fun with. I believe I named him Ryu Ibaraki or something of the sort (I don't have any screenshots). He was a stalker with ninjitsu. He had that one katana with the holes in the back of the blade that looked kind of futuristic, and his armor was slightly cyberish looking but he still looked like a ninja. I could usually take on the bigger missions on my own if I played it smart. If a group of enemies started chasing me and I couldn't take them on, all I had to do was get out of sight and turn invisible for a minute. Then when they stopped paying attention I could sneak up right behind them and use assassination. It took the majority of their health away, and then it was just a matter of hack n slash.
i3-8100 | GTX 1050 Ti | 2x8GB DDR4-2666 | B360M D3H | MX500 250GB | P300 3TB | Define Mini C | CX450

derFunkenstein
Gerbil God

Re: Post your class/toon/loadout/etc.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Final Fantasy VI
Terra (Gem Box + Gold Hairpin)
Celes (Gem Box + Earrings) - no second Gold Hairpin because I always choose to save Mog because he's cute.
Sabin (Genji Glove + Offering)
Edgar (Gauntlet + Hero Ring)
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Twittering away the day at @TVsBen

yogibbear
Gerbil Elite

Re: Post your class/toon/loadout/etc.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Bastion:
Bow
Hammer

Dead Space:
Fully Upgraded Plasma Cutter
Nothing else

Counter-strike:
AK47

Assassin's Creed:
Hidden Blade

Am I doing it wrong?
Core i7 4770K | eVGA GTX1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | 16GB DDR3 2133mhz | Asus Z87-PLUS | Corsair HX650 | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Windows 10 x64