Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Flying Fox, morphine

ptsant
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Mobile Trinity review

Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 pm

I thought someone would have noticed until now, but there is a review of mobile trinity up on anandtech and tomshardware. Piledriver CPU performance seems quite good I think, definitely better than Llano without excessive frequencies or power consumption. Maybe Vishera will be worth something finally?

Yeats
Gerbil XP

Re: Mobile Trinity review

Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm

ptsant wrote:
I thought someone would have noticed until now, but there is a review of mobile trinity up on anandtech and tomshardware. Piledriver CPU performance seems quite good I think, definitely better than Llano without excessive frequencies or power consumption. Maybe Vishera will be worth something finally?

Links to Trinity reviews have been posted under Tuesday Shortbread for about 12 hours.

ptsant
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Tue May 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Hm, I didn't notice it was under the tuesday shortbread. I assumed there would be a mention of Trinity somewhere in the title :-) Please delete the topic if possible.

morphine
TR Staff

Tue May 15, 2012 1:38 pm

ptsant wrote:
Hm, I didn't notice it was under the tuesday shortbread. I assumed there would be a mention of Trinity somewhere in the title :-) Please delete the topic if possible.

No worries, might as well use this thread for Trinity-related discussion.
There is a fixed amount of intelligence on the planet, and the population keeps growing :(

FuturePastNow
Gerbil Elite

Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I'm disappointed that we have to wait (months?) for the desktop version.

morphine
TR Staff

Wed May 16, 2012 8:57 am

There is a fixed amount of intelligence on the planet, and the population keeps growing :(