Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, David, mac_h8r1, Nelliesboo

panthal
Gerbil
Topic Author

Text Reflow for comments within news articles.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey all,

Currently I'm using Dolphin browser on my HTC ONE X and it doesn't matter what i do,to read any of the News article comments i have to turn the phone to landscape mode for them to fit on screen..This does NOT apply to the news articles themselves,just the comments below it.The articles themselves reflow correctly as they should.The forums also reflow correctly.I've tried multiple browsers and it's the same.

Is there any way to make this happen? And for the love of god can we get the best website on the internet(TR!) to get a mobile version? :D Honestly i would not care one bit if i could get the text within the comments on each article to reflow correctly while in portrait orientation.

I'm sure its entirely possible I'm just to retarded to figure this out,but I've tried quite a bit to figure it out.

Or is this common for everyone? If anyone knows of a way to reflow the news article comments correctly,even if it takes massive tweaking please let me know :)

BIF
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Re: Text Reflow for comments within news articles.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 pm

I have a similar problem with my iPad and it is frustrating to have to swipe right and left to read forum posts.

Any thoughts on this on either platform?

Oops, I just saw that the OP was made in August...sorry!