Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

GodsMadClown
Gerbil First Class
Topic Author

Torchlight 2 pre-order - combine to buy 4-packs?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

I previously posted this in Bargain Basement, but I got no replies there. I've shamelessly cribbed the post title from Scrotos because he filled out his order and has another started. :wink:

I want to pre-order Torchlight 2. Does anyone want to go in on a 4-pack with me? It works out to $15 for a copy of both TL2 and TL1.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200710/
Pre-Purchase Torchlight II 4-pack $59.99

I only want one, but if I can get enough other people to fill out the order, I'll buy the game and the others can paypal me their shares.

Philldoe
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Re: Torchlight 2 pre-order - combine to buy 4-packs?

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 am

You may have a bit of trouble getting more in on this. Steam ran a sale where you could get Torchlight 1 for free with a $20 pre-purchase for TL2.

Just a little bit longer and I'll be crawlin' those dungeons.
Fastfreak39: I feel like they should change the phrase "jumping on the band wagon" to "sailing on the pirate ship"

steelcity_ballin
Gerbilus Supremus

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 am

Philldoe wrote:
You may have a bit of trouble getting more in on this. Steam ran a sale where you could get Torchlight 1 for free with a $20 pre-purchase for TL2.

Just a little bit longer and I'll be crawlin' those dungeons.

Yeah I bit on this months ago when it said it would be out 'this summer'. Sorry bros, Calendar or not mid-late september is not 'summer'. Dicks.

foddermonkey
Gerbil

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:22 am

Technically, summer ends on Friday, September 21, 2012 a day after they release Torchlight II. I understand what you are saying though and fully agree. Summer should not mean the last possible day of summer.