I have just bought an OCZ Agility 3 120GB to go with my machine (see signature). I'm all of a sudden having issues - processes crashing, STOP 0xF4s, hard freezes, etc.
Here's what I've tried:
- Try installing Windows again - no fix
- Reinstall Windows onto an HDD instead - all OK, obv this isn't really OK
- RMA the SSD - no fix (the first one actually stopped being recognised by the BIOS at all)
- Overnight Prime95 and FurMark - survived this
- Change SATA port - no fix
- Change SATA cable - no fix
- Change PSU - no fix
- Remove all unnecessary expansion cards - no fix
- Reseat all connectors - no fix
- Go back to stock speeds - no fix
Do you think the replacement SSD is faulty as well? Maybe it just doesn't get on well with my motherboard? What else can I try?