TR "Jump Lists" for IE9/10 on W7/8???

Hang out, sip some ice tea, and shoot the breeze with TR regulars.

Moderators: emkubed, Captain Ned

TR "Jump Lists" for IE9/10 on W7/8???

Postposted on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but would there be any demand for TR making their site work with Windows 7's (and I assume 8 has this) site pinning feature? A few sites I frequent have this, and it's kinda handy for me - Facebook has the best implementation. I can jump to fave bits, and it's an "app" of sorts - It can notify of messages and updates. Ahem:

I use this site daily, and idk - Just having jump lists to say forums, news feeds, reviews etc would be nice. Maybe even get it to notify when a new news article is posted or something? I apreciate it's firstly tied to only IE9 or 10 and W7 or newer but it's a nice feature that I would like and use.

Code to impliment it isn't complicated neither after a quick "Google" on the subject, so yeah - Just an idea and what does everyone else think?

(I bet you all use Chome or Firefox, making this a moot point, LOL) :wink: :wink:
Mini Beast - Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 [4.2 Ghz] | Gigabyte X48T-DQ6 | 8GB DDR3 | KFA2 GTX 750 Ti | Seagate 2TB SSHD
Mega Beast - AMD FX-8350 [4.7 Ghz] | Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 | 16GB DDR3 | Tri-Fire XFX DD R9 290X | Sandisk X300S 512GB
geekl33tgamer
Gerbil Elite

Return to The Back Porch