I have two gigs - my own company with some friends, and obviously, Tech Report, and I have more or less the same competences in both. So my head must rest quite a bit from thinking all day.
- Gaming (well, obviously). I tend to not go into multiplayer shooters much these days, I don't feel like dealing with trolls/kids. These days I very much prefer strategy games, I find them less stressful.
- Playing guitar - my neighbors are not
fans of this particular activity, since I mostly do metal. \m/
\m/. I believe they prefer when I play flamenco on the acoustic (with varying degrees of "play")
- Reading - I do this on paper for now, until I can get a Nexus 10 here or I give up and buy from Uncle Cook's. Reading is a particularly relaxing activity for me.
- Rocking out in a club - although this is physically tiresome and expensive if you like your drinks fancy, it's a great way to let off some steam.
- Music concerts/festivals - likewise. I understand the whole "festival" thing doesn't happen often/everywhere in the US, but see what's around you. Even smaller/unknown bands put on a good show.
- Soccer. I suck at it, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the exercise and the trash talk. I'm a fierce defender though, if not very skilled.
- Board/tabletop games - almost forgot about these. Great way to watch hours fly by, and again, the trash talk is usually as good or better than the game itself.