Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

Arclight
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Starcraft II Heart of the Sworm cinematic

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:29 am

nVidia video drivers FAIL, click for more info
Disclaimer: All answers and suggestions are provided by an enthusiastic amateur and are therefore without warranty either explicit or implicit. Basically you use my suggestions at your own risk.

superjawes
Minister of Gerbil Affairs

Re: Starcraft II Heart of the Sworm cinematic

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 am

Saw it this morning. Pretty cool looking, IMO...I should probably go ahead and preorder if I can still get into the beta...

Also, that one Viking vs. the Ultra was pretty (unintentionally?) hilarious :lol:
On second thought, let's not go to TechReport. It's infested by crypto bull****.

Arclight
Gerbil Elite
Topic Author

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 am

superjawes wrote:
Saw it this morning. Pretty cool looking, IMO...I should probably go ahead and preorder if I can still get into the beta...

Also, that one Viking vs. the Ultra was pretty (unintentionally?) hilarious :lol:

The terran commander was a total noob. He got his tank stranded and killed needlessly, like the viking, he had no bunkers, no battle hellions, no ghosts to snipe the ultras. Tanks and marrines without medivacs......he had it coming
nVidia video drivers FAIL, click for more info
Disclaimer: All answers and suggestions are provided by an enthusiastic amateur and are therefore without warranty either explicit or implicit. Basically you use my suggestions at your own risk.

Aphasia
Grand Gerbil Poohbah

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Arclight wrote:
The terran commander was a total noob. He got his tank stranded and killed needlessly, like the viking, he had no bunkers, no battle hellions, no ghosts to snipe the ultras. Tanks and marrines without medivacs......he had it coming

That just shows that a Ghost turned zerg-queen just isnt up to the task of commanding a terran army, especially not when asleep...

clone
Gerbil Elite

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 pm

neg