Personal computing discussed

Moderators: renee, Hoser

Khali
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Hair Physics has come to Skyrim

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:06 am

Some one finally made a mod that adds hair physics to the game. You can now make a character with a pony tail hair do and the pony tail and some of the hair around the face moves when the character does. Apparently there is a mod, some where, that does the same for skirts. I have not found that one yet even though I have been looking since I saw it in a video.

Here is a link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5NBFL0fpRY&feature=share

And here is the link to the mod for the game.
Skyrim Hair Physics Project by xp32 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/?

The Hair Physics Project mod works. I have it on one of my characters.

bthylafh
Maximum Gerbil

Re: Hair Physics has come to Skyrim

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 am

^^^ NSFW warning on the video.
Hakkaa päälle!
i7-8700K|Asus Z-370 Pro|32GB DDR4|Asus Radeon RX-580|Samsung 960 EVO 1TB|1988 Model M||Logitech MX 518 & F310|Samsung C24FG70|Dell 2209WA|ATH-M50x

cynan
Graphmaster Gerbil

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:25 am

I just picked up Skyrim and was wondering if any TR Skyrim mod experts could comment on what they think is the best set/combination of texture packs and mods such as this. For example, how does the Bethesda high res texture pack (the one available on Steam) compare to what others have cooked up?

auxy
Graphmaster Gerbil

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

cynan wrote:
I just picked up Skyrim and was wondering if any TR Skyrim mod experts could comment on what they think is the best set/combination of texture packs and mods such as this. For example, how does the Bethesda high res texture pack (the one available on Steam) compare to what others have cooked up?
The Bethesda pack is okay, but modders have done more with less, IMO. Just avoid the OMG SUPER MEGA 8K TEXTURE PACK-style mods as they tend to do things like USE AN 8K TEXTURE ON EYEBALLS. Stupid.
Khali wrote:
I could watch this video forever. キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

Khali
Gerbil XP
Topic Author

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 am

cynan wrote:

The first thing your going to want to do is pick up the Unofficial patches from either Steam or Skyrim Nexus. I use the Beth texture packs along with Skyrim HD 2K Textures for over all game improvement. Then there are some HD packs just for armor and weapons. The best one is amidianborn Book of Silence collection. Then there is Static Mesh Improvement Mod that pertains to objects all over the world. Buildings, furniture, etc.

I could go on all day about my mods list. I have over 100 now and its still growing. I pretty much just use Nexus for mods since Steam has a size limit on the file size. I still use Steam for a few that or not on the Nexus site or for mods I want to update automatically when there is a update available. Some mods I don't want updated so those I get from Nexus.

2x4
Gerbil Elite

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:44 pm

bthylafh wrote:

not sure if serious
https://www.flickr.com/photos/zawodowy_fotograf/

i7 7700K--Gigabyte Z270x--EVGA GTX 1080--32GB DDR4 3200--DELL 4K--Crucial 500GB SSD--WD 2x4TB--Seagate 4TB--G-Drive 3TB (external)
5dmkIII

SoM
Gerbil Elite

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:52 pm

cynan wrote:

not a texture pack, but you won't want to leave your house without it

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863

Win 10
InWin 303
Asus z170a
i7-6700k - H60
G.Skill 2x16GB 2400
M.2 950 Pro 256GB
EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
EVGA Supernova G2 750w
Acer XG270HU
HD 280pro

just brew it!
Administrator

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:57 pm

2x4 wrote:
bthylafh wrote:

not sure if serious

Depends on your specific W-place. I could see it being an issue if you've got some overly sensitive PC types running around. If there's any doubt, it is best to just not go there.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.